A idea for a new crossfire selection that is a comprimise...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by BroTranquilty, November 25, 2010.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

this is a simple idea. i think you may like it. it adds a new crossfire game mode selection, with less threat to splitting the player base.

how about a option for private matches, that allow you to be joinable by a quick-match button? you can still join default-rules servers, but add an option to also check for open private match slots. inversely, add an option to private matches to make them unjoinable or joinable by hosts preference.

wala, you have juice free mode, class limits, ect. ect. and randoms can now join them without being in a big group of players, but you still have a high majority in regular crossfire.

i think this could work. makes private matches more viable as its own mode because you can find players without doing your own footwork or needing a massive MNC friendlist. but it doesnt add a game mode that drains all the players from quick-match crossfire, due to the fact that people will have to go and set them up and host them so they wont always be available infinitely.

ALTERNATIVELY, you could make a normal playlist mode, and a custom match mode that will find games with certain rules and ask if you wana make one if there isnt one available.

just a thought i think would help everyone find servers.
    Last edited: November 26, 2010
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

3. mikl

mikl New Member

Sounds like a party
  4. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Omg, Juice Free mode... *Faints*
  5. yurf

yurf New Member

This definitely needs to be seen by Uberent. This is a definite good idea. +1 Bacon to you.
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm in love with this idea.

Also, "Headshots Only" mode. That applies for all classes.
  7. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

the option to screw around versus the option to vanilla it...sounds ok. Assuming the community still will choose a little of both now and then.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

There isn't a "no juice" option. Just the option to turn buying juice off.
  9. DeceptiveAlarm

DeceptiveAlarm New Member

I would like something like this.
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

it would need an option to join either the new type or old type of match however.
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

You know what I mean stretch! *shake fist* As much as you hear me say I hate juice rushing, you know that :evil: