1. itskrislol

itskrislol New Member

I've been running into a few issues recently that previously haven't happened, I suppose I'll just get right to it.

1. Sometimes after I die I'll hit Back and look at the scoreboard usually with no trouble, but lately I've been running into issues where it'll kick me to the character select screen even though I haven't switched classes. I usually have to "repick" my class and then wait another respawn cycle, all while my Player Character is sitting there in the spawning room.

2. Skills/Abilities just won't work. This problem effectively removes some skill from being used, even though it is full. So far I've had Assassin's Lunge not work, Assassin's Sprint not work, Assassin's Grapple not work, and Support's hack not work. Dying fixes the problem, but it's no fun when it happens.

3. Steel Peel Arena has a spot (circled in red edit: picture is really small, it's on the right as you are leaving the base, underneath the walkway that has the jumppad on it) where snipers can camp all day any not be seen. I've tried counter sniping and literally cannot see anything as bullets can be seen coming from around shoulder level through the corner of the wall. It doesn't bother me that much seeing as how I never go that way anyways, it's just something I noticed when I was trying (and failing) to snipe on the map.

I consider all of these problems to be minor considering the amount of fun I've had playing this game. Keep up the good work Uber