A few things I'd love to see in this game.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Time Glitch, August 15, 2010.

1. Time Glitch

Time Glitch New Member

Firstly, gotta say I love this game. Has its flaws, but damn this is a gem of a game. I really love it, and it's really cool to see the studio already taking suggestions for the future!

So I'll get right to it:

- More game modes. CTF, straight up Deathmatch, and Territories/Capture Points would be BEAUTIFUL in this game. A game mode where there is only one of each class allowed would be interesting too. I don't know if you could really do any of this without a playlist system (Which isn't built into the game, obviously), but it'd be nice!

- Options for skills in the Custom Class selection. Don't like the Smoke Bomb? Swap it for something else. I think more skills would add more depth, and more of a "How I want to play my class" feel. It's cool to get upgrades to armor or accuracy and what not, but this could really add some depth to custom classes.

- Custom names for custom classes? Please? =P

- Unlockable character skins! Tank that doesn't look like an egg. Sniper in full armor. Assault in some kind of awesome headgear. Ninja Assassin =). It'd add something really expensive to work to, and would help show off who's played the game for a while, and who's just starting out.

- More fictional teams! My friends and I thought it would be pretty cool if in Monday Night Combat canon (for what little canon there is), there were more than two teams fighting each other. Other colors, different styled characters, all that rot! What I mean by that is, the Assassin wouldn't have to be the same look, or even the same sex, if you were playing on the Yellow team or Green team. It would give the game some cool variety in that not ALL snipers or ALL gunners looked exactly the same.

This could also open up even more character selection. Like, you could buy characters from different teams so you could permanently use a specific character model no matter what team you played for.

That's all I got rattling around in my brain right now. Might add some more later if I feel like it.

Comment away!
  2. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

tl;dr ^_^.

Geez, I really wish people would stop asking. If you wanna go play a class based shooter with TDM, go play BC2, MW2, or TF2. This game doesn't work that way, it would require a lot of tweaking, to basically every part of the game IMO.

Capture the Flag, maybe, but a Conquest type mode seems more feasible.
  3. Time Glitch

Time Glitch New Member

Excuse me, is this not a class-based game?

???

=P
  4. DaPhillyEagles

DaPhillyEagles New Member

I like most of your suggestions but it feels as though you want to change the game A TON and if any of this happens i'm sure it would take a while. I do like the idea of adding two (even more?) teams that would be like yellow and green but it's not exactly the rivalry they have like it's very simple now and that could make it complicated and really change the game.

Sorry if that didn't make sense xD
  5. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

6. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

This same team did Demigod. Demigod had 5 modes. We only played one. I don't want to split the matchmaking up.
  7. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

If they did add new modes, they should all involve the bots. Like CTF would have the bots take the flag and try to run it back, or a domination/conquest mode where the bots capture the points.

I think those would be really fun. :mrgreen:
  8. TangerineMoney

TangerineMoney New Member

Yea death match would be really cool, but your would have to make some changes to the maps to do it.