A few tech probs.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by orzbrain, June 11, 2016.

1. orzbrain

orzbrain New Member

So, just got Titans. A few questions:

When not connected to the net is it possible to get back to the main menu after finishing a skirmish? It just seems to say "updating mods" forever until I alt f4.

What's in the "Armory" and why doesn't the button activate unless I'm online?

Why does Legion claim I don't have the "client" when I do and refuse to work unless online? Need more ram (I only got 4gb atm)?

Why won't the scrollbars in the "how to play" blurbs work?
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Community mods does not currently work well with no internet connection (will fix soon).

The armoury is for purchasing cosmetic commander skins (from kickstarter) and requires you to be logged in. Offline there is no DRM and you have access to everything.

Legion I'll test when updating community mods.

No scrolling in the player guide is my fault and will be fixed in next patch.

You really need at least 8GB of RAM for offline.
  3. orzbrain

orzbrain New Member

Ah, thanks. Got the Legions mod working offline -- disabled and then re-enabled it under mods and it started working.
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Actually, you don't even need to do that. Just going to the mod manager and then back to the main menu will do the trick as well. Same for all of the other mods.