A Few Ideas.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by AmazeTheory, January 2, 2011.

1. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Okay so while playing MNC I thought through a couple of new things to bring to the game, maybe in the next update, and decided to put all in one topic so bear with me. :D

Idea #1 - Team Tactical Style Playlist

If anyone has ever played Call of Duty 4 + (hur dur lol), then you'll know there was a playlist called team tactical. This was a playlist for 3/4 players to find other 3/4 players to fight against. I think aswell as normal 6v6 crossfire, we should be able to have 3/4 vs. 3/4 crossfire matches. This is because I feel to often if I'm in a party of friends (2,3,4) we always still have 1 or 2 people sometimes who are just pure **** and drag us back. Also 3v3s and 4v4s would change tactics around a bit and hopefully stop me seeing whole teams of assassins and such.

Idea #2 - More Things in Locker Room (Some may be impossible to do or put in an update but hey).

- More Custom classes. This would be good for players like myself who don't just play the same class all the time (cough, assassin, cough). So with more custom classes we could have say 3 tank classes to try out different perks and such etc.

- Matches won and matches lost. And then an overall Win/Loss ratio. This would be nice to have as well to see if having huge KDs means lower W/L and such. Might be hard/impossible to put this in now the game has been out but it would be nice still.

- Other fun stats such as melee kills, times juice, times pressed annihilator. etc.
    (If you have others feel free to post)

- Stats depending on class. Eg. Tank KD, Support KD, Time played on each class.

- Increased leaderboard stats such as time played (days, hours, minutes), assists, and a monthly leaderboard. Compare all of this with friends and world.

Idea #3 - Theater Mode

Too many times have I got a melee kill which is just freakin' hilarious, something weird or glitchy has happened, or I go on a rape spree and I think damn I wish I could watch it. Theater mode would allow us to go back and watch the recent games we have played. We could then record them, put them in slomo and other stuff. Also could be a fileshare in which you could put clips and share games and videos with friends and anyone else you wish.

Okay that's everything! If I've been a dumbo and done something wrong, don't flame just point it out and be cool! :cool:
    Anything you want to add, go ahead.

Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I think at least some of them are in Lockerroom > Career. Check it out, lots of funny stats there.

I have the PC version but I believe the stats should be more or less the same.
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Ah I've checked and see that the anihilator one is there. Opps! :)
    As for the others no ;)
  4. Col_Jessep

You are correct, Annihilator is the only one I could find too. o_O
  5. Enemy_Commando

Enemy_Commando New Member

I think given how often *coughs* Assassin class is used and abused, it should be removed altogether or made so that their grapples only work on bots/support gunners. Its pretty obvious with people who are lvl50, running around as Assassin, how it was they got that level. It makes the game not fun for everyone else, and in saying this i can hold my own, but constantly being grappled out of nowhere just after i respawn isn't very fun.
  6. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

If you're tired of getting assassinated, get paranoid and always run with a teammate. Even if they are a new player that doesn't know what they're doing, an Assassin being vulnerable in the middle of a grapple screams "FREE KILL HERE!" to anyone on the other team that sees it. Also build more shaveice turrents. Assassins hate them :D
  7. Col_Jessep

Enemy_Commando, I pretty much felt the same way when I started playing MNC two weeks ago. Trust me, it gets better! I'm usually playing Gunner and I'm the prime target for every Assassin in the arena. After a few days of frustration I started listening for the hum of the cloak and using my jumpjets regularly. As of now I have pancaked, burned , shot and mortared over 230 Assassins, far more than any other class. Good luck mate and don't forget: The wounded dolphin leaps the highest! ;)
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

A theater mode like Reach would be amazing.
  9. Enemy_Commando

Enemy_Commando New Member

A radar or mini map HUD would be a great addition, or being able to turn down the crappy BG music thru the options menu. Col_Jessep, since my last post i noticed u can set the class count u want in private matches, so goodbye to assassins by setting its class count to 0. now all i need is my own little group to play private matches with.
  10. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Why bother disabling Assassins? Not good enough to kill the weakest class?
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I would have never guessed killing the weakest class would become such a big problem.

Also what is the need for a mini-map when, well, the maps are mini in them self?
  12. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

[/topic]
  13. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

You know what would be sweet actually?

NEW bGM in the menus! Nothing crazy, just a different song plays every now and then!

Or at least a remix.
  14. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I want a theatre mode.

I WANT A THEATRE MODE

I WANT A THEATRE MODE

I WANT A THEATRE MODE

I WANT A THEATRE MODE

I WANT A THEATRE MODE

did I make my point clearly enough?
  15. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

^How a bout a Theatre ala mode?
  16. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I would also like a theatre mode
    I would prolly be hard with an arcade game
  17. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I don't think an arcade as much to do with it.
    *Waits for Uber person to respond*
  18. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Theater mode is not possible with the current version of the engine.
  19. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

let me respond. it isnt too hard. it just takes up a lot of space. due to memory limits. they would have to design a massive thing to add aside from the engine, that would probably be a great idea on a sequel tho. perhaps they could do it on a sequel, but definitely not on this version.

plus, it would be one of the first shooters to incorporate it. i wish i had a save of every clutch moment i ever had in mw2, or every random throwing knife kill, or every taunt tbag play-dead 360 quick-scope tourettes-syndrome-diffuse moment.
  20. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I like those moments too