61450 me no like :(

Discussion in 'Support!' started by guajiro, February 24, 2014.

1. guajiro

guajiro New Member

hey bros! :D so ok, patch 61450 is out now, i have bin using the launcher rather than the steam version do to performance issues i have had in the past, that in combination with setting my desktop res down a bit has for the most part helped to make the game at LEAST somewhat playable...until now that is ...O_O.

patch 61450 which was released on the 20th of this month it seems from what i can tell on the launcher at least.... has now pretty well broken the game for me. Has anyone else bin experiencing crashes to desktop via the independent launcher on this latest patch?

I'm able to launch the game and begin setting a match up... but only to the point where i am waiting for the "world ready" light to go green, it gets to yellow and then crashes to desktop every time, i have tried many different options as far as desktop res/game settings but still a no go situation :( really was looking forward to checking out some of these so-called new "performance" changes that are implemented in the 61450 patch :(
    Here's hoping someone can shed a bit of light on my situation :)