5,000,000 HP Healed Pro Tag

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by wazupwiop, February 28, 2011.

1. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

About a month back, I earned the 5,000,000 Hp healed support pro tag. The pro tag is earned by support players who actually heal pros, bots, and turrets on a consistent basis. My challenge to Support players is to start healing people and earn this pro tag.

It is a relatively easy pro tag to earn. I suggest you find a good tank or gunner and heal them whenever you aren't working on other objectives. A silver armor passive two tank has more than 1000 HP, so keep them healed up as often as you can.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

already have it ;)
  3. Ian

Ian New Member

What is this... I don't even....
  4. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

How can 5,000,000 be a big deal? Im probably well over 50,000,000 by now. Supports that dont heal are nimrods. Not only does it help your team win, it's a major component in the support juice strategy.
  5. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I only play support every other game and have earned this its not a huge deal. However good job man! its nice to get maxed out titles
  6. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Pretty sure Jon has over a 300 million. And Grindout, oh my god...
  7. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Let me tell you the story of why I made this. I was playing MNC yesterday as support with a random person and they almost died several times, but I healed them back to full health. After the game I received a message from the person thanking me for healing him back from near-death experiences. I have played several games where a support just let me die from fire. This is a challenge to new support players to heal other players.

I have only played MNC since December 16th, 2010. I am relatively new compared to all of you, so I don't have everything maxed out yet, but I am getting close. I made this to tell new support players to start healing people. They get a pro tag and it helps their team win.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

125 Milllion
  9. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Anyone else find the heal/hurt gun accuracy/aim still a bit hinky? I've found it to be very inconsistent...
  10. Ian

Ian New Member

11. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

No, I have not.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I have. If there is ANYTHING else in the area, it seems the heal-beam will seek that out over the dying Pro.

Wait, What?
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

My favorite thing ever is when I am playing support, my teammate is about to die, and when I stand inches away from him with the heal gun and press right trigger, the heal gun chooses to heal the bot that is behind me instead.
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Then you don't play support very much because this is a major problem and makes you look like an *** when a pro is about to die and your healgun hits a bot no where near the place you are aiming. The pro then proceeds to call you this or that because they saw you healing a bot as they died.
  15. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

EXACTLY.

I was verbally abused by Jack a number of times because the heal gun will not cooperate. He made me cry and become an alcoholic.

THANKS HEAL/HURT GUN. Mommy drinks because you suck. And Jack yells.
  16. iammclovin117

I main support.
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i have never seen you play support.
    gg on spunky btw
  18. iammclovin117

When was the match? Might have been cousin.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I almost strictly played Support for my first 9.5 Million in earnings. I have almost 125 Million in career healing. I'll tell you McLovin, there's something wrong with the heal-hurt beam. It has targeting issues.

Edit: Oops! I guess I'm a little off-topic here. More of a Feedback & Issues conversation.
  20. destructamental

destructamental New Member

Is there anyway to increase the range of the beam? I've been wondering this forever. Sorry if that's off topic.