3 commanders for 11 euro on steam dlc

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bluestrike01, October 5, 2014.

1. bluestrike01

bluestrike01 Active Member

With PA as daily sale I noticed the DLC deluxe addon available on steam.
    Basicly you are able to grab 3 commanders for the price of 1.
    So for people like me waiting for a reasonble price for extra commanders, now is you chance :)
    tatsujb likes this.
  2. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

Meh, I picked em up for a couple dollars in total off a cd key site a couple months ago. So overpriced for skins.
  3. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Iff the game dont work well and will never work,you guys have a lag party every game that its boring unplyble and wast you time.

You still going buy ACU´s that are there for nothing?
    Make 1 on 3d studio/photoshop/Maya/3ds max obj fbx ...its so easy to make 1
  4. bluestrike01

5. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

Good tip, buying now :D

edit - YAY

233250_2014-10-05_00001.png
    Last edited: October 5, 2014
  6. vyolin

vyolin Well-Known Member

7. elkanfirst

elkanfirst Active Member

I never understand if those guys are real, people who throw money at Uber no matter what, like everyday is Christmas.

Look at the Kickstarter page for HR, the first posts are enthusiastic like PA has been an outstanding success. A game that's already 50% off a month after release.

Next month they'll pay you if you play it.
    kalherine and nawrot like this.
  8. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Stop. If you want to complain about HR then we can't stop you, but do it in the proper threads. This thread is about a sale of PA commanders, nothing more. It's a helpful PSA for people who are interested. Stay on topic or stop posting.
    Bsport and Fr33Lancer like this.
  9. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

Yes, Steam decided to sell the game for half price on thier cost. Nothing special. They do that with every game 1-2 months after release. Or at release.
    The did it with ESO. They did it with all the Total War games. They do it with every game.

Among RTS games PA as it is now has a user review score of 75% positive. A mediocore score. Equal to Rome 2 (76%).
    So if this was an attempt to sneak in a "game so bad it had to be put on sale" quip, it was very obvious. And failed when measured agaisnt reality.
  10. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

Yes I am actually real, I'm not throwing money at Uber blindly, I'm doing it because I would LIKE them to keep building new RTS games and work on PA.
    Gaming is my hobby with RTS being a favorite, and I spend money on my hobby, money that I worked for.

I am genuinely happy that PA got made, and no I'm not saying it's the best game in the world or "finished" or whatever, sure it needs work, but I have fun anyway.
    I just really REALLY like this type of RTS, I am giddy like a little kid that I get to order a thousand robots and tanks
    around and blow stuff up.
    When I first saw the Supreme Commander trailer I went nuts, I built a highend PC for THAT game, and upgraded again for PA.

Guys can't I just be really really excited about something ? is that not allowed ?
    Maybe I'm fanboying here, but it's not like I'm blind to the problems PA still has like not being done, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the hell out of it :)

You people are so busy being negative that you are sometimes even hostile towards people who are enjoying the game despite the fact YOU aren't happy with it.
  11. vyolin

vyolin Well-Known Member

All is well with being supportive and enjoying the engine demo that is PA. Hell, even I bought the occasional commander or two to support Uber. PA's engine is an awesome base to build off of, after all, and one that I would love to see being employed in more games in the future.
    But waving your entire armoury in front of everyone's face does not support Uber in any way, shape or form.
    elkanfirst likes this.
  12. bluestrike01

While derailing my own topic,
    Steam does not set sales on products, the developers shoose when and how mutch.
    I see no harm in sales for a game that has been on the market for quite a while.
    Even its early acces version has seen sales...
    People who wanted to buy PA full prise already bought it long time ago.
  13. elkanfirst

elkanfirst Active Member

Excuse me? You've just told me to stay on topic or shut up. And then what you do? You immediately go off topic.
  14. ef32

ef32 Well-Known Member

Yo, what's that site? I'd like to have more commanders, but price they ask (even for 3 with 50% off) is IMO too much. Too much for something that will usually be replaced with icon on your screen anyway.
    elkanfirst likes this.
  15. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

Too obvious atempt to distract from the weakness of your argument by attacking another poster, rather then making a point.
    Do you have a point other then "game bad. Me hate. You bad for disagreeing with me!"? Because if you do I would love to hear it.
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  16. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

It was the physical edition commanders that I got at MMOGA, I don't think they are doing them anymore.
  17. bluestrike01

? Never said anything remotely like that.
    Just setting you straight on how steam sales work .
    Last edited: October 8, 2014
  18. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Wy ? True its hard to accept??
  19. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

No, because it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Go to forum rules and have a good long read.
  20. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Like i dont have bether things to do!
    elkanfirst likes this.