2 curious questions from the curious Mrman

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mrman165, August 3, 2010.

1. mrman165

mrman165 New Member

I was in the neighborhood and I was just wondering if the classes have taunts like they do in the videos? And question #2 is if there is going to be a dlc, what could it possibly even be?
  2. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Each class has 2 taunts, one for each weapon they can hold. You taunt by pressing D-Pad Right and A. If you taunt you get a little bit of money. If you taunt after a kill gives you more money. Taunting while juiced gives you a bunch of money.

We haven't officially announced any DLC yet.
  3. Proven

Proven New Member

So taunting actually gives you a reward!? Why haven't you ever mentioned this before? That's totally awesome. The taunts only last a few seconds too, which is nice.

But why did you go with Dpad Right + A? I figured you'd make it something like click both sticks at the same time. Can you edit that in control options? I know up and down are used for upgrading and turrets, so what does Left do?
  4. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

The d-pad isn't very accurate which is why we made it right+A. There is currently nothing on left because we want the up/down action for upgrading/building to be easily accessible without taunting by accident.
  5. Brian And3rson

Brian And3rson New Member

great idea. im glad you guys really think of all possible options and then build the game as best as it can be around that. and you even talk with fans more than any other devs on forums ive seen. i will be buying mnc, and i hope it does well. i can tell a lot of work went into it. :D