$1500 to spawn a Jackbot in crossfire

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by HI IM SNARF, December 18, 2010.

1. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Anybody else think that could be a cool idea for the game? It could definitely change strategies around a LOT.

Also, maybe something you can buy that temporarily increases the stats for your team's bots.
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Sounds reasonable enough to me, afterall it's only a single Jackbot.
  3. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

no, that would be stupid.
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Dude. You SUCK at trolling.
  5. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

how am i trolling? if anything, you are, following me around and accusing me of being a troll in every topic i grace with my presence.
  6. Kangarou

Kangarou New Member

I would only accept it if it didn't spawn any more BlackJacks afterward for a period of time. That could potentially be overkill, and would be a free shield drop. Then again, so would spending 1500 in Juice...
  7. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Exactly. I mean, 1500 is pretty good amount of money. If the cooldown timer is fair, it really could be balanced. If you really think about it, if you can handle 8 jackbots at once in overtime, you can handle 1 jackbot with some blackjacks or 2 jackbots at once.

Hmm, as compelling and well-thought out of an argument that may be, I tend to side with people who have an IQ in the double-triple digits on these types of issues. Thanks for your input, though :)
  8. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Good justification here. Why can't we get more ideas like this which are actually good posted here? *shrug*
  9. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

because there is only 1 me :p
  10. Grec

Grec New Member

This can change strategies a lot. Telling your team that you're going to spawn a jackbot, then getting everybody together and spawning it alongside a blackjack spawn. That would be the ultimate offensive push.
  11. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

I agree. It changes strategies a lot. It could also be used as a desperation comeback shot as well. If your team is getting pushed back, it could be a good way to give your team a chance to push back out before the drop your ball (of course, there's always going to be the occasional dumbass n00b that buys one when the ball is already dropped :lol: )
  12. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Only problem I have with this is that it doesn't seem that useful unless half of the team babies it. Usually when a Jackbot spawns I'm looking forward to a quick extra $65. Still, I do like having more options.
  13. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

In random pubs where it's randoms vs. randoms, it's likely that it won't be as useful because randoms don't really know how to protect the jackbot like good players do.

In a good game, though, jackbots are generally pretty intense and if a few teammates are pushing with it, it can be a game changer.
  14. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I think this would be a really good thing to implement. As long as it was balanced. Things like cool down, could you spawn 2 at once? One from each side? Could you spawn one while another is already out, as in the the one the game auto spawns before OT.

All in all though I think this is a cool idea.
  15. Richy Woo

Richy Woo New Member

I prefer the option that was suggested in a similar thread, if you are flashing and have a full juice bar you could be able to pay 500 at a bot point and sacrifice all your juice up to summon up a Jackbot XL.

Just to make this option somewhat worthwhile, you should get the credit for anything that your Jackbot Kills, If your Jackbot is well protected and makes it to the enemy turrets, you might even get most of your money back.
  16. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

[​IMG]

Keep on mining those old threads if you keep on finding gold like this.
  17. JPMaxx

JPMaxx New Member

Honestly I'd rather spend the 1500 on making the auto-spawn jackbot the equivalent of a level 70(ish) jackbot in SSD blitz mode :lol:
  18. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

This sounds awesome, although Jackbots do die pretty quickly.
  19. Private RyanO89

Private RyanO89 New Member

Its a good idea but it would be kinda pointless to me i mean if you spend $1500 on a jackbot and theres a assassin your basicly giveing that assassin juice and wasteing what could of been a lvl 3 rocket turret or juiceing your self.
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Double the price and it sounds like a pretty good idea.

Having $1500 sounds a bit too petite to spawn a Jackbot. People could easily stock up a massive $3000 in that time to spawn about TWO Jackbots at the same time, plus added to those that appear during overtime? Complete carnage!

So about $3000 for one Jackbot does the job for me. So far though, I'm loving the idea.