#1 Leaderboard MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by RBIG9999, August 15, 2010.

1. RBIG9999

RBIG9999 New Member

I just got the game 3 days ago and I loved it got a friend to play it he looked at the leaderboard and sent a party invite to Shadowstorm #1 in MNC exhibition he asked for some tactics and he said how turrets don't give points. Simple tip so he decided to try his best to get high on the leaderboard got to somewhere in the hundreds and tried weird things so I decided to try this to and got to 251 my first time 53 second 21 third then 12 and finally 6 for a long time we were just thinking how is that possible to get higher scores I was using gunner it said I was #5 gunner and I thought who wasn't using it and it was shadow saw that he used support and tried different ways to get more points and not saying what it was but I somehow randomly found the tactic to do this told my friend we got up something like 10,350 around there and stopped when we decided we should have the same score I decide to let him go first which apparently made him #1 and me #2 which I think is BS and should be the same rank immediately after we finished shadow got online and we invited him told him about it and the "tactic"* we used kinda accused of cheating mostly cause we had the same score which turned to be a massive coincidence since he told us how the money from coins is variable. And to proof it got it all recorded on my dazzle and will upload it once it is announced and or patched and guess what just now got my #1 in the world for Blitz Season.

-RBIG9999
    Last edited: August 15, 2010
  2. RBIG9999

RBIG9999 New Member

Sorry I posted this twice first was on the wrong forum
  3. Chompzilla

Chompzilla New Member