#1 GB Team Recruiting

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Kaizerr, August 27, 2010.

1. Kaizerr

Kaizerr New Member

[​IMG]
    We are looking for a pro assassin player, I am not sure if we will find what we are looking for here but it is worth a try. Our standards are very high but feel free to message me on XBL or PM me here. Thanks.
  2. Pezow

Pezow New Member

On atm, i'd like to try out.
    Gt - Pezow
  3. sokoto

sokoto New Member

Your gonna switch back to support? :( your assassin was pretty pro.
  4. Kaizerr

Kaizerr New Member

I don't have the best connection so I get lag whenever my team is off host and it ends up with us either dropping that map or almost dropping it because I can't play assassin under lag. If we don't find an assassin though I will keep playing it though.
    Not to mention I beast with the support but it is not as crucial having a support in a 3v3 GB lol.
  5. sokoto

sokoto New Member

It is hard to play when its laggy you die super quick, I am a horrible assassin though I cant do anything except kill bots and spawn gremlins. Yea were starting to notice how important assassin is every match we've lost there has been 1 assassin so.
  6. Pezow

Pezow New Member

Gt - Pezow
    Wanna get a team asap
  7. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

kaizzer u wont be number one for long if u play like u did against us u betta up your game
  8. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

LOL...get called out Kaizer.

Kaizer, check out my sig. Looking to get some top teams in a tourney with prizes pretty soon!
  9. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

Wouldn't say as much as called out as stating a fact. Lotion has to be one of the best teams we went against that don't dispute or talk **** afterwards. However, beating them one more time WOULD feel nice...;).
  10. Kaizerr

Kaizerr New Member

Nah he was right, there was one map I was choking but I have already stepped my game up and people have been calling me one of the best assassin players now =) I haven't been on to really try ppl out, hope I can get around to it soon though.
  11. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

itl be good to get another match when ure on
  12. JavierT56

JavierT56 New Member

Hey im a very good assasin if you still need one message me on XBL JavierT56
    I want to join a team that wants to win :)
  13. sham2les

sham2les New Member

Number 3 tank here if you are interested in me, if you want #1 you are going to need ClassyScratchy and if you want number 2 you need to message Teapotyo