Uber Employee
neutrino was last seen:
September 8, 2018
    1. thepafan
      thepafan
      how do you get avatar unit?
    2. apollozani
      apollozani
      It seems you're not always happy in your posts, so... Thanks for making them anyways. It makes me feel good about being a part of this community, even if I mostly just lurk.
      1. squishypon3, lokiCML and maxpowerz like this.
    3. jobieadobe
      jobieadobe
      Better Idea! First check if the number of players is currently big enough to even be divided. If not just let everyone play each other like Turbo already does. If the amount of players is currently large enough to be divided, then find the median xp/min of the players in the list. The players who are above the median are put in an elite game. The players at or below the median are put in a nooby game.
    4. jobieadobe
      jobieadobe
      I want to start a kickstarter for SMNC, for a fix. That the servers be tiered.

if xp/min is greater than 100 go to pro server
      50-99 normal server
      0-49 nooby server.

or just 2 pro and noob.

I see new players everyday! They get farmed by elite players and quit. We could have SO many more players if we implemented this one fix. How much do you think this would cost to implement? So I can know how much to ask for.
    5. Spriggan43
      Spriggan43
      Hi Neutrino,
      Can you please explain to me/everyone else why Uber is not doing the normal full screen "modal full screen"? Or do I have this wrong? my understanding is the game is not going to support Ati’s crossfirex or SLI.
      Thanks,
    6. Geers
      Geers
      What flavour of neutrino is neutrino?
    7. melhem19
      melhem19
      i was wondering way i didn't find jon mavor among the staff in the forum, i just found out that neutrino is Jon Mavor, gotch ya
      1. codylc likes this.
    8. DeadStretch
      DeadStretch
      I really dig the new sig! Awesome that you were able to keep Eddie in the image.
      1. maxpowerz likes this.
    9. timitimitimi
      timitimitimi
      hey, there is a seriously nasty bug in the latest buildm i can't find where to share it ?
  • Signature

[​IMG]