Share This Page

Ekanaut

Uber Alumni, Male, 47, from Bothell, WA

Uber Alumni
Ekanaut was last seen:
October 18, 2016
    1. prototype
      prototype
      We have 0 server official and 1 server dedicated !!
      please give us just one server in europe for play in good condition ...
    2. jobieadobe
      jobieadobe
      Better Idea! First check if the number of players is currently big enough to even be divided. If not just let everyone play each other like Turbo already does. If the amount of players is currently large enough to be divided, then find the median xp/min of the players in the list. The players who are above the median are put in an elite game. The players at or below the median are put in a nooby game.
    3. jobieadobe
      jobieadobe
      I want to start a kickstarter for SMNC, for a fix. That the servers be tiered.

if xp/min is greater than 100 go to pro server
      50-99 normal server
      0-49 nooby server.

or just 2 pro and noob.

I see new players everyday! They get farmed by elite players and quit. We could have SO many more players if we implemented this one fix. How much do you think this would cost to implement? So I can know how much to ask for.
    4. cicero14
      cicero14
      Hello I've been talking my problem here I've hacked my account was hacked and when I went to try it again logs was talking he had been banned how can I solve this? If you can help me thank.
    5. zhpr
      zhpr
      hey i was wondering, since the original MNC is almost completely dead on PC, why cant you make it free to play, iv played on xbox for years but on pc its just alot better, but sadly it only has 1-2 people on unless someone orginizes it in a steam group, then it has maybe 6
  • About

Birthday:
    October 29, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Home page:
    http://www.uberent.com
    Art Director / Designer

Signature

The Rules Continue to Change

I'm mostly on Twitter http://twitter.com/ekanaut

[​IMG]