Share This Page

chronoblip

Member, Male, from Everett, WA

Marriage is not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle. September 30, 2013

chronoblip was last seen:
October 17, 2013
    1. LavaSnake
      LavaSnake
      I really like your signature. There's so much truth in it.
      1. chronoblip likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. LavaSnake
        LavaSnake
        Exactly. As a Christian, there is so much I can learn from Proverbs.
        October 1, 2013
      4. chronoblip
        chronoblip
        Indeed, I find that most often when folks focus too much on the NT, they miss out on a lot of context and history which helps explain why certain things were important in the NT.

I mean, without the OT, there is no understanding for why Jesus was blasphemous, why the religious elite existed or had the power and influence they did, and why Israel was looking for a physical ruler to free them from Roman governance.
        October 2, 2013
      5. LavaSnake
        LavaSnake
        Exactly!
        October 2, 2013
    2. chronoblip
      chronoblip
      Marriage is not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.
      1. LavaSnake likes this.
  • About

Engineer
    I am a flawed individual just trying to do his best to make it through life. I am often a hypocrite, condescending, and an arrogant fool, but I try to bend those energies into something productive with the help of my beliefs. I rather enjoy discussions about philosophy, theology, and science, though only with people who aren't interested in converting the "other side", but in exploring and learning to understand what the "other side" actually believes and why. I am not a programmer, but have mechanical systems design experience, and as such I understand how complicated systems can get rather quickly. I intend to focus more of my efforts on lore and overall design concepts, though I certainly may comment on specific mechanics or topics that I feel passionate about.

Signature

Proverbs 18:2 - A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.