Share This Page

cptmanuel

New Member, Male, 31, from Enterita Sector

Let's make a Story-Driven Singleplayer Campaign. May 15, 2015

cptmanuel was last seen:
May 16, 2015
    1. cptmanuel
      cptmanuel
      Let's make a Story-Driven Singleplayer Campaign.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 19, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Minimum Wage Slave/Mod Gamer
    I have nothing to tell you about me, unless you ask me something that ain't personal.

The only thing that I like about PA, is the potential to use the engine above and beyond the players limits. I am an advocate for the addition of Custom Singleplayer Campaigns. I prefer to use this game to tell stories of most devastating wars that helped shaped my end of the game's lore, in the Enterita Sector.

The Enterita Sector, was once the garden spot for the well-meaning Terra-droids, then everything changed when the War-bots revolted against the Terra-droids. After a century of conflict, the War-bots finally gained the upper hand, and the Terra-droids took it upon themselves to commit Exodus to neighboring star clusters. However, the War-bots could not stand and watch their Terra-droid creators return only to fight back. One by one, they conquered all but one colony, the Xerios Sector.

It was there, that the Interstellar Terra-droid Galactic Navy prepared and gathered for one gallant last stand. However, if this matter of survival was to turn into a counter-strike, ITGN would need a miracle. And they are stuck with you, a recently-installed Lieutenant, fresh from the Commanding branch of the Naval Academy.

The Terra-droid need a hero, are you that hero!?