Share This Page

burntcustard

Post Master General

burntcustard was last seen:
August 27, 2020
    1. Khtugg
      Khtugg
      Hello burntcustard,
      I'd like to ask you of a favour. I would very much like to change some of the player colours in PA, could you please tell me how to do it? Is there some sort of file where one changes "red blue green numbers"?
      1. burntcustard
        burntcustard
        September 2, 2015
      2. Khtugg
        Khtugg
        Coolness! Thanks, I'll check it out! :)
        September 2, 2015
      3. Khtugg
        Khtugg
        Hi, It's still working! It's got the old secondary colour restrictions I experienced last year, you know "only get to select 3 secondary colours for any primary colour choice" as opposed to current Planetary Annihilation: Titans. But this, your mod, is still terrific :) More colours and broader spectrum of colours trump unrestricted secondary colour choice I think.

Thanks again!
        September 2, 2015
    2. Planktum
      Planktum
      You have also created another mod that I use "Show Secondary Colour"
      Should I be able to select between two secondary colours to use? It shows my secondary colour (which alternates between two different colours), but I don't see an option for choosing my secondary colour.
    3. Planktum
      Planktum
      Your Mod "Selected Unit Secondary Colour"
      Any chance you could update this mod so that the unit icons for buildings use the secondary colour for the outline (instead of black)? This mod is awesome by the way, however sometimes your secondary colour conflicts with your opponents primary colour. Are you able to update this mod so that we can choose whatever colour we want for selected units?
  • Signature