Birthday:
April 23, 1988 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

KNight

Post Master General, Male, 35, from Kelowna, Canada

Tempering Idealism with Reality September 30, 2013

1. lorodion
      lorodion
      Hey Mike, I've seen your awesome Lego creations and printed models. Is there any way you could send your 3d-models/builds for SupCom or PA? I would really like to print or to try to build them with Lego. Thanks :)
    2. brandonpotter
    3. radongog
      radongog
      Nice to hear that! Will be defintivly gettting yours, really love the design!
    4. radongog
      radongog
      When will your Tyrant-Commander be availible ingame? I hope I haven´t mixed something up, but as far as I understood it right normal backers are supposed to buy that one in the armory. Or am I wrong and it´ll become one of the StandardComms?
      1. KNight
        KNight
        The People receiving the Custom Commanders(The 1k, 5k and 10k pledge levels) have the option of making thier commander available in the for purchase in the Armory.

For my Commander I handed my files over at the beginning of June, just gotta wait for it's turn I'm assuming.

If anything is going to happen with the Tyrant beyond that I have no idea, I haven't even heard back them from since handing the files over.
        August 9, 2014
    5. mrchris2000
      mrchris2000
      Hey, just seen your lego stuff on flickr, linked from a thread here.
      Don't suppose you have the instructions for builds online somewhere? The SupCom ones look cool and I'd love to build that PA commander. Bricklink?
      1. KNight
        KNight
        No instructions, I built everything from scratch.
        May 8, 2014
    6. comham
      comham
      Hey, I was just browsing through your photobucket albums and saw the [40k] Epic Commander screenshots and assets. Did you ever release that mod for FA? It's pretty hard to google with a title like that!
      1. KNight
        KNight
        No, it never got anywhere, too much bureaucracy from the other team members and some technical difficulties.
        March 23, 2014
    7. Zoliru
      Zoliru
      hey Knight are you one of the Blackops moder for Supcom FA forever ?
      if yes then good luck in doing awesome units/buildings for the PA devs when the game goes full.
      blacktops was way better then the original Supcom FA.
      1. KNight
        KNight
        Yup that's me, started that project over 5 years ago.
        December 23, 2013
    8. infowars
      infowars
      Heya, don't see where to PM, and as the GPG forums are down for me today, I wanted to ask you where can I get the latest version of black ops along with all the ancillary files that go with it?
    9. KNight
      KNight
      Tempering Idealism with Reality
      1. melhem19 likes this.
    10. KNight
      KNight
      is working on his Alpha Concept again.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 23, 1988 (Age: 35)