Rewards Fulfillment Progress

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by BradNicholson, September 12, 2014.

1. BradNicholson

BradNicholson Uber Employee Uber Alumni

Posted this on Kickstarter, but just in case some of you miss it

---

fulfillment-timetable.jpg

Things are heating up over here in our Rewards Fulfillment Department. Today, we’re stoked to present you with this: a rolling (read: updated) graph of where we are in the fulfillment process.

As you can see, we’re beyond the prototype stage on every reward. Also, we have ordered, or are close to ordering, every reward for Planetary Annihilation.

Materials have been at the top of our minds throughout this process. We want your shirts to be something you’ll want to wear and your thumb drives a device you’ll love to use. We also want your statues to reflect the detail of the mighty Commanders they’re modeled after and at least have a chance to survive harrowing falls off of coffee tables and desks.

True, our attention to detail and usability has caused a few production delays, but we're well on our way. In the near future, we’ll be opening up a web site to you so you can confirm your choices. We’ll let you know when it’s available, so stay tuned.
  2. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

so... it already snowed here on monday, so does that mean since winter came early I can get everything now?

inner troll returns to hibernation...
  3. Teod

Teod Well-Known Member

How about the 100 individual commanders for $1000 bakers? I'm not one of them, but it would be nice to see some variety in the armory (as well as AI opponents).

I remember someone said something about them on the release stream, but I'm too lazy to watch the whole thing just for that one moment.
  4. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

It means you need to head south ;)
    squishypon3 and nixtempestas like this.
  5. OathAlliance

OathAlliance Well-Known Member

Commanders are only released to the Armory IF their receivers agree to a contract. We have like 4-6 Coms from backers already, but some people tend to want to keep their Coms Exclusive because of what they paid for it and because they get to rub it in to us plebeians.

We'll probably see more later on, but for now it's not something we can force Uber to give us(unless they make new commanders to add to the Armory without connection to the 100).
    Quitch likes this.
  6. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Do you have any basis for this? I doubt it's like this.
    snierke likes this.
  7. SolitaryCheese

SolitaryCheese Post Master General

[​IMG]
    squishypon3 likes this.
  8. felipec

felipec Active Member

Will I be able to buy the statues anytime soon?
  9. OathAlliance

OathAlliance Well-Known Member

Actually I do.

This is with regards to contracts.

Other than that it's basic psychology. People pay money for exclusive things and want them to be exclusive over making $.

I could go into a very long winded explanation but there's really no point.

Let me amend my previous statement in also saying that Uber has probably not finished all 91 Custom commanders.
  10. cola_colin

That is completely contrary to your idea of of people not wanting $ back.
    Jaedrik likes this.
  11. liquius

liquius Well-Known Member

The Commanders would still be added to the game files. So far we have seen 6 out of the 101 people who backed $1000+.
  12. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Non physical goods are not listed as part of this update. We have a number of commanders that are done / almost done, but not yet added to the Armory (if applicable) or provided keys to the people who commissioned them.

You'll see more coming in as quickly as we can get them 100% complete. It is a slow process to make custom content for folks. :)
  13. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Good things come to those who wait... And now I want a Guinness for some reason?!
    ArchieBuld and thetrophysystem like this.
  14. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Will you be offering discounts or bundle deals on new or old comms? I had no money before but have a little now so would love to support dev by buying a few.
  15. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

Wow, where can I get the PA usb thumb drive?
  16. cola_colin

Get a timemachine and back the right level on Kickstarter
  17. garat

We already have one. If you go to https://store.uberent.com/Store/PreOrder?titleId=4, you'll notice three packages available now. The game, a digital deluxe bundle, and the digital deluxe add on, which includes three commanders (Each are normally $10), plus the soundtrack and art-book download.

I think it's safe to assume we'll probably do some additional bundles in the future as well. :)
    Remy561, squishypon3 and drz1 like this.
  18. garat

And for now, that is the only way. But.. we may have to order enough of them that you may see some go on sale. Though it will be VERY limited, if that ever happens.
    Remy561, squishypon3 and cdrkf like this.
  19. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

Crap...

You got a time machine?
    someonewhoisnobody likes this.
  20. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

This could prove to be very bad for my bank balance....
    squishypon3 and bengeocth like this.