1. Bloodyarms2

Bloodyarms2 New Member

So, playing some GW and I'm about 13 wins in when I jump to one of the "firey skull" wars, it was stuck on "calculating launch vector" or whatever it is.. I let it sit like this for about 10 minutes just to see if it was just a long loading screen, but nothing happened. I'm also locked into the fight cause I can't jump back to a previous system without beating this bugged one. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I think I read... something... about orange with general commander tech not loading or something.

Besides that, has to be something with the planetary system you are loading in that battle. Does orange faction have the faction leader battle on the damaged metal planet?
  3. japporo

japporo Active Member

What are your system specs? I have a minimum spec system (4GB of RAM) and the boss GW battle does seem to take a good 7-10 minutes to load on my system.
  4. Bloodyarms2

Bloodyarms2 New Member

I have 8gb ram, 6 core running at 4.0ghz each, and an amd radeon HD 7700. It usually runs fine with multiplanet systems (i've run 6 planet systems before and this one is only 3 metal planets)
  5. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I literally just finished that fight. It has 3 metal plants, one of which can be hallied.
  6. Bloodyarms2

Bloodyarms2 New Member

That may be it, but I can't even get into the game. It is a faction system, and it is orange. So that may be the issue. I'll just start a new GW. Thanks for the help.
  7. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Keep it handy, whatever it is can be fixed later. At the very least keep it to possibly troubleshoot directly with someone.