[bugs] Can't read chat at match end & can't see enemy endors

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by fischbs, February 7, 2011.

1. fischbs

fischbs New Member

Ran out of space in the title but I think its pretty self explanatory.

I can't read chat at the end of a match, when apparently all of my friends can.

I also can't see what endorsements an enemy is using when I'm killed by them, when apparently a friend of mine tells me he could.

Whats going on?
  2. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I also never see chat appear in any of the boxes. I see it on-screen during a game, but not at the end of the match, in the lobby, or in the history box while typing a new message. Combined with the loss of the full-size console, this means I have no access to chat history.

I think I sometimes see enemy endorsements/protag when I die.. but usually it's like it just skips that.

I use an odd resolution, 1280x1050 (yes 1050, not 1024). Maybe that has something to do with it..
  3. Zero

Zero New Member

A minor resolution difference wouldn't cause parts of a game to flat out not appear. Sounds like a botched installation, I'd verify the game integrity via steam.
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Ok, figured out my problem.. not sure if it would be the same thing for you.

In my nVidia control panel, I was trying to force anti-aliasing on. I turned it off, and now chat is all good. Haven't checked if the killer endorsements show up yet