I smell victory, and wintermint.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by eternal, February 7, 2011.

1. eternal

eternal New Member

Any thoughts on how Wintermint could be incorporated into the game? Maybe a Wintermint stadium set in a cold climate?
  2. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Wintermint Bar: Uncommon prize pick-up that gives you higher juice gain for the remainder of that life.
  3. eternal

eternal New Member

Still I'd prefer a Wintermint stadium complete with ice based hazards that work like the Ejector but instead of knocking everyone back and dazing them, it freezes everything in place for 2seconds and then causes them to move slow for 4seconds after the freeze wears off. Sort of like a giant version of the Sniper's ice traps, but the effect doesn't last as long (and it does damage to players/bots instead of JUST freezing.)

Also a special Wintermint brand bot that slows down nearby pros.

It'd be kind of neat if each arena had a unique bot type that was based on whatever company owns the arena.

Like steel peel arena would have a special endorsed brand Black Jack that has more health than normal black jacks (only one spawns per wave.)

Ammo Mule arena I'm not sure... maybe the bots attack faster? Or A special bot that has a chance drop a super clip powerup which gives you more max ammo (and reloads your current shots) but only for 1 clip

Grenade would have bots drop Juice boxes more often. Maybe the same for Spunky cola. Or make Spunky cola only ever spawn Juice Bot instead of Bullseye

Just some fun ideas. Though It'd probably mess up the game balance lol
  4. Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald New Member

hehe, i want to see frictionless surfaces on the ice arena. the ejector freezes, slows, then makes the floor all icy for 10 secs allowing people to slide across it. :)
  5. sTicky

sTicky New Member

i think this could be cool

or

what if wintermint created a freezing effect that slows players when hit?
  6. Zero

Zero New Member

All players in front of you, in a cone with max range of a jet gun, are somewhat slowed, if they move out of the cone or you stop facing them, slow persists for about a second then wears off. Has a frosty particle coming out of your head, but no particles on affected.
  7. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

More maps are always good. An icy map could be quite fun.

It should have ejectors and the Annihilator though, but maybe a new hazard or two as well.
  8. eternal

eternal New Member

It'd be pretty hard to create a balanced map that doesn't have the Annihilator, its pretty key to the game. I think the only way it could be done is if there was a similarly powerful object to control and spend lots of money on.

Also I think it'd be neat to have an arena with neutral hazards that don't care what team you are on. Like a laser grid or buzz saws.
  9. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Like the edge of the map.
  10. eternal

eternal New Member

O u so clever! :|