getting better

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Dakenho, September 9, 2014.

1. Dakenho

Dakenho New Member

I was wondering if anyone knew of any get better at planetary annihilation video channels (something like day 9 but for pa instead of sc2)
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Look up PA matches on google, hit up either the YouTube or the website. It's filled with a lot of nice helpful videos and such.

Happy Brian? ;)
    brianpurkiss and Planktum like this.
  3. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

4. wienerdog4life

wienerdog4life Active Member

Posidian (aapl2) da best
  5. spicyquesidilla

spicyquesidilla Active Member

Honestly I don't think any content creators currently make well explained videos/streams on PA mechanics. Nearly all pa channels are casters.

Currently the best person to watch to improve is Posidian, his streams aren't that hard to catch, and he's good in the sense if he does something strange you can ask him why and he'll generally give good answers.

I myself think it'd be really cool if a pa community member made videos around the idea of in depth explanations of PAs mechanics. (I might!)

Currently the best way to improve at pa is to play players that are better the you. Every time you lose a match "you win", as you learn something from that loss, either you take one of there tricks or you re watch the replay and can see what they did better than you. Finding out why you loss and changing your play accordingly is a really strong strategy for improvement.
  6. nick2k

nick2k Active Member

I find watching matches between very skilled players helps me.
  7. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

<3

Seriously though. PA Matches has the largest collection of tutorials and gameplay videos and the largest wiki. :)