cant verifiy my account

Discussion in 'Support!' started by gazabuckfast, September 7, 2014.

1. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

i am having issues with verifying my account and this is stopping me being able to play my new game.

i have still no response from my ticket on the support center so please could you help me my ticket is
    Ticket #164074 i will copy what i have wrote in it below just in case you cant access it

i cannot play my game i bought it retail it doesn't let me log in .

i am guessing this is due to my account being not verified but i cannot
    verify my account as when i try to change my email address to get the
    account verified it comes up telling my to put in my password i do so
    but the confirm button does not work.

this is the only game i have ever bought and had problems with before i can even play it.

i have tried it in different browsers and even in add on disabled browsers so it is not a problem on my part it is on yours

i would like this sorted so i can play my game

kind regards gary hood
    planetary annihilation is the game but i don't think that should make a difference you knowing this

kind regards gary hood
  2. Nocas

Nocas New Member

Hello,

i have the same problem.

Please help..

greetings
  3. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Just link accounts to Steam using this page:
    https://uberent.com/user/linksteam

Once it's done restart game on Steam and everything will work just fine.
  4. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

Do i need steam to play this game?
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Nope. It should work with the login you use for the forum. Does it show the key at the Uber store?
    If not, you'll have to wait for support. They are probably overwhelmed at the moment with so many new players.
  6. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

i bought it retail so i dont have a code online but i just cant verify my account i think that is causing the problem
  7. SXX

SXX Post Master General

No, you don't. At moment there is bug caused new Steam purchases not being able to register properly so I guess you have same problem. Sorry.
  8. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

it is not steam i have it on so this will not help me
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

We do not verify email addresses so this should not be the issue. The reason you cannot verify your email address is because we do not use this feature at this time.

Did you buy the boxed copy of the game? If you bought the physical boxed copy of the game, there should be a game key in the box. Please enter the game key here: https://store.uberent.com/download/pa

If you did not buy the physical boxed copy, where did you purchase the game?
  10. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

yes i bought a box copy i tried my key in there but it says it is a invalid key?? what do i do?
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

In that case Uber probably need to sort this their end- due to their time zone (Uber are based in the USA) you wont get a response until this afternoon or early evening. Once they get back in I'm sure they'll sort this out for you :)
  12. Nocas

Nocas New Member

I exactly have the same problem. if i want activate the game key it says "it is a invalid key"..

Do you have allready an answer from uberent?
    What should i do?
  13. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

You need to contact support@uberent.com and they should be able to sort it for you. You may need to wait a little while for a reply, they should be getting in to work soon due to their time zome (USA)...
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Please note, we are experiencing a heavy volume of requests to Support, but your ticket will get answered. Unfortunately, it seems the auto-reply confirmation email when submitting a request to support is not getting sent. I apologize for any inconveniences.
  15. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

Nope still not heard anything it has been since friday i have emailed them this is a joke i am so close to taken the game back and telling people not to buy it with this shocking service i have never had this problem with a game ever before
  16. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

Nope no answer what about you?
  17. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@gazabuckfast I can see your 3 tickets sent to Support. I know it's been 4 days since your first ticket, but we are still working tickets from earlier days. Your ticket will be answered, I promise. <3 Thank you for your continued patience.
    cdrkf likes this.
  18. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

It is all good saying that but i am not happy in the slightest bit and if it is not answered soon i will be making sure it gets a proper negative review 4 days is shocking amount of time to wait for help.
    As for buying a game what the code is invalid is even worse i understand you have other people to answer but that does not say a lot for yous not having enough staff to sort this it is outrageous.
    I would also class mine as higher priority as it is illegal to sell a new game what does not work.
  19. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I'd like to mention that you bought a game that was just released from a fairly tiny company with one dedicated support technician. It sucks that you can't play, but at least you're getting more of a response here than from many other companies.

Edit: I've been straight up IGNORED (I'm a tad offended, still) by huge computer PCB manufacturers and designers, for example.
    Last edited: September 9, 2014
    mkrater likes this.
  20. gazabuckfast

gazabuckfast New Member

Yes i understand that but at least other company's would have it sorted by now not giving me some story.
    I would understand if the game itself was faulty but this is not the case it is on your end and yous don't seem to be doing anything about it.
    As for a game with dodgy key is just ridiculous i know i can argue my point here but that is not helping me.
    Just remember word of mouth and customer feed back is really important for a small company i do want the game to do well but if it is not resolved soon that is what you will be getting.