For those who take MNC far too seriously

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mncboxsox, July 28, 2014.

1. hungrypoemz

hungrypoemz Active Member

lol, you are a great support when you're on my team. You always heal me when i'm just about to die
    alextrebek2les likes this.
  2. victorpenningtonrust

victorpenningtonrust Active Member

oh feedle. we yuce both but i yuce and he hide. thes es how he play. without hes friend he want the yuce, thats what he does. i am too gud at this game and thats why they hate me
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I generally jump around like a plachinko ball on crack healing people who are trying push most of the time. There are only 2 players in the MNC universe that I refuse to heal. I won't give name on the forum but one singled me out and killed me at least 8 times in one match when I was maybe a level 1. The other responded to a message from me where I said that I didn't like playing against them because I thought that they were cool and were playing for fun with a message of "I do". Now I make sure to single them out in matches and never heal them when they are on my team. If you ever need a heal, just look for the box that's what he does.
  4. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Hah thats why you alway have a air strike attached to your big head when i play you.
  5. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

I poop on both of you all day erry day
  6. feedle

Let me know when you stop wearing diapers
  7. victorpenningtonrust

1v1 me. i yuce but he hede. thes es how he play without he friend
  8. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Anyone can get a kill with juice. Don't use any juice during a match (even if you gain it regularly) and own someone. Until you can do that all you are doing is blowing hot air.
  9. feedle

How can i if you blocked my communications? Scared...?
    I know this isnt the real victor and its most likely scratchy since he knows what gamer pic that is from.
    alextrebek2les and lolmontoya like this.
  10. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

FEEDLE PLZ UR ARGUIN WITH URSELF GC OR BUFF!
  11. victorpenningtonrust

thes es me, roosty clan. i no hide, not scratchy, i rustclan best player on thes game
    lolmontoya likes this.
  12. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

If you don't hide then why do you have multiple troll accounts on both x-box and this forum? As for you being number 1, I know quite a few players who are higher than you on more leader boards than you are higher than them on. Yes, you are good at killing people in crossfire but that is only one metric on one mode of play.

Also, in case you have forgotten, this is a tower based team game. The game displays "you win" to the "TEAM" that either has kept the moneyball up until the end of the game or has the most earned money as a "TEAM" if both moneyballs have the same health. The game does not display "you win" to the person with the best K/D and "you lose" to everyone else.

I know that this will undoubtedly spark some raging on the box in both this forum and MNC from several people so everyone have fun shooting at me figuratively speaking on the forums and strictly speaking on the game.
    alextrebek2les and feedle like this.
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Sorry Box, but you're wasting your time. Even if that was the real Rust Clan 99% of the players in this game feel the same way. Most have told him it non-stop and he just is so sold on his own lies. I feel bad for the man after I saw one of his capped thumbs. It was like day 3 of being sober after a meth binge. I've never seen someone with shakier hands.

This is just someone who is doing a poor job at trying to pass as Rust Clan. I don't think Rust Clan even knows what a comma is let alone has one on his keyboard
    alextrebek2les and mncboxsox like this.
  14. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I know, I've just been raging lately. I should know better by now but that's the way it is. I actually just figured that with the horrible spelling that maybe it really was him.
  15. victorpenningtonrust

oh you are mad haha. remember we play and you hide. i have youtube video
    laugh about et guys
  16. victorpenningtonrust

rustclan best player. best k/d on thes game. i care about kills not wins
  17. feedle

busted es yuce
  18. feedle

prove it.. post a picture of you working at golds gym cleaning the toilets
  19. victorpenningtonrust

why you gotta say that feedle. i work hard and toilets don't clean themselves of the big manly turds the gym guys do. i clean that so well, you see your face in toilet
    you talk too much feedle 1v1 me
  20. victorpenningtonrust

you talk much teapot i learn English well and use commas good you know you quit when you see me