More Than 6 People On A Team

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by x Zatchmo, January 14, 2011.

1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

A few times I've had a host migration that maybe dropped one person, the host most times, and then place every person on the host's team, on the opposite team. So we were playing maybe 10 on 0. Just something to pointout.
  2. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I've seen it happen.
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

4. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

I literally just joined my friends game once and it went 7 vs 3. No host migration, just put me on the wrong team.
  5. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

This happend to me earlier, I was playing crossfire earlier this morning on steel peel on the Icemen team when after about the 3rd or 4th time host migrated EVERYBODY in the game became a Hotshot, and all money was lost and all skills were reset to lvl 1 and all the game stats got reset as well, save for the person i'm assuming got host after the migration. couldn't see how many in all were in the game because it only showed 6 people on the scoreboard, but i counted at LEAST 10 different hotshot members. it was VERY odd. oh, and needless to say, the moneyball didn't last very long after that, lol.
  6. Blue Jess

Blue Jess New Member

I've not seen it, but I wanna :lol:
  7. CStubing

CStubing New Member

I've had this happen a few times too... I join a friend's game in session, and it puts me as the 7th player on one team and leaves only 5 on the other team. I don't appear on the player list if I hit the back button in game or at the end, but I then appear in the lobby afterward, and the teams get divided properly for the next game.
  8. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

one time after a host migration, everybody was put on the icemen's team and recet al our skills and money except for the single gunner on the enemy team. i dont think his skills or money was reset cuz everyonce had like $100 whele he had like 2300. the rest of the game was 11 vs 1....that gunner was a fighter
  9. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

5 vs 7 is fun and happens to me all the time..
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I've seen this happen a few times and multiple/large parties seem to be a contributing factor.
  11. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member