Hey I'm a Backer but I've been out of the loop. Please Help.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by SmashKAB, September 6, 2014.

1. SmashKAB

SmashKAB New Member

Hey guys I was a backer on kickstarter. I put $175 in and I figured I'd wait till closer to release to really get into the game. I have access to the download the game. But no way to convert it to a steam key. I also have not heard a thing about the physical rewards that came with my tier of backing nor is there any indication on my account of what tier I was at.

Did the rewards get shipped out already and I just missed it? I have not received anything and I'm pretty sure that I've entered all the necessary information. Any help sorting this out would be appreciated.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

3. JWest

JWest Active Member

I'm actually having a difficult time with this myself - I've been using the Uber Launcher since the beta, but I want to transfer my key to Steam. My account is linked to steam but I still don't seem to have any way of downloading PA from Steam.
  4. spartan234

spartan234 New Member

5. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

6. SleepWarz

SleepWarz Active Member

This is what im curious about. Has anything been shipped or said? I looked around a bit on the fourms and havent found a single inkling of information about it. I've moved a few times since backing and was wondering what the process was for changing your information and getting it all set up right
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hey guys - the FAQ has the answers you're looking for, but I can post here. We haven't shipped physical goods yet as some of the items are still in production. We will send out notifications before we ship so backers can verify the items in their order and adjust shipping address. Once the items are ready, we'll send out the notifications.

For Steam keys, please submit a request to Support. Unfortunately, we are a very tiny team so getting to all the requests will take some time. But fear not, you will get your Steam key :D I think the sudden influx of requests to Support may have overwhelmed the system and that's why the auto-replies aren't being sent, but if you use support.uberent.com to submit the ticket, you should be able to check the status there as well.
  8. SmashKAB

SmashKAB New Member

Hey! Thanks so much for responding. It's great to see such care coincide a awesome release. I will submit a ticket promptly and I look forward to the day I can prominently display my PA Gear. :)
  9. noccy42

noccy42 New Member

Just so long as you made a note of the ticket number at the time, rather than relied on the not being sent auto replies. If you didn't make a note of it, you'll just have to take it on blind faith (with the always reassuring trust of a system that you know is at least partially broken).
    Last edited: September 7, 2014