Revised Commander Spreadsheet: Now with no inaccuracies AFAIK

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by stuart98, September 6, 2014.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

2. exterminans

exterminans Post Master General

Looks good. But I think there was also a Galactic edition which didn't include the Progenitor, since that one is limited to pre-early-access purchases?
  3. stuart98

There was only ever one galactic edition, the one that gave alpha access.
  4. exterminans

It gave Alpha access, yes. But I think it was possible to buy it before the Alpha had started, that's what I did and that gave the Progenitor. The galactic edition was still available when the Alpha was launched, but I don't think that included the Progenitor any more.
  5. stuart98

The galactic edition, whenever bought, offered the same stuff.

Paging @garat to the thread.

Anything that I missed or that's inaccurate?
  6. exterminans

The description of the Galactic Edition never changed, but it also didn't enlist the Progenitor either. And neither did the Cosmic Edition. I also think that Warfare (that was the pre-alpha one, wasn't it?) also gave the Progenitor when bought early enough.
  7. stuart98

Warfare didn't give Progenitor; I would know as I have it.

At no point did either Galactic or Cosmic state that they came with Alpha and Progenitor; they did anyway.
  8. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

Eh, Galactic edition (90$) didn't come with progenitor or alpha, otherwise I should have got it when I purchased alpha access on steam, It was caused by a bug in the receipt on the Uber store. So some players have alpha and progenitor while they shouldn't and it makes me :mad:. And there is no way they get rid of them because it's written on the receipt, it was only fixed for people who purchased later. (steam never had the bug)

So some people have illegal commanders with other words:(

Also on your spreadsheet, combat edition (30$) has green for the autumn/winter sale commanders, but warfare doesn't? Combat should have yellow/orange I believe, unless you can explain why it is like that.
  9. stuart98

Steam early access has always given the same thing; Galactic edition refers only to the uber store version.

Combat and galactic were both retired before the cut-off dates.
  10. bluestrike01

bluestrike01 Active Member

Its only listing 3/6 backer made purshasable commanders.
  11. exterminans

Actually, Alpha was supposed to be included in Galactic edition as it was also listed in the shop. Delta, physical stuff and naming a planet was limited to the Cosmic edition.

Progenitor, well I'm not sure about that one. I'm not sure it's a bug. After all, I bought my Galactic Edition still before Alpha started.

But I do know for sure, that is was no longer possible to get the Progenitor by any method after PA went to Steam early access.

And then there is also the Uber Galactic Digital Limited Edition which is entirely missing in the table.

PS:
    There is now also a "Digital Deluxe DLC" which contains the 3 commanders from the "Digital Deluxe Retail" edition.
    Last edited: September 6, 2014
  12. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I cannot put UberGaf's reply here, because that post was deleted from the 'inventory thread' when it was cleaned up. It said alpha and progenitor commanders were not supposed to be delivered in galactic, but they sneaked in due to a bug.

also on their officially (outdated) site it says for ks backers and cosmic only.
    http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=60
  13. stuart98

The reason for this is that these are the only ones that can be acquired without purchasing them in the armory.

@exterimans I'm not seeing this galactic digital limited edition. Are you thinking of the cosmic?

As digital deluxe DLC is identical to the standard digital deluxe, I saw no reason to put them in a seperate thing.
  14. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

I don't think combat edition was supposed to get Ajax. I don't have Ajax :/
  15. stuart98

No one has Ajax yet. Uber hasn't handed them out yet.
  16. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

What is the TBD com? I was slightly too late to get it, but I'm still curious.
  17. stuart98

A commander that we don't know anything about yet.
  18. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

I guess the TBD is the Winter Sale one?
  19. bluestrike01

bluestrike01 Active Member

TBD = To Be Determined
    For people not familiar with English abbreviations.
  20. herubin

herubin New Member

I'm really sad, becouse Gamma Comm are availibale only for Physical PA ;_;. I bought early acces PA after when it was availibale on Steam, and Steam people will not get this one. :/