'All Time Great' achievement impossible without farming?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Randomdog, February 7, 2011.

1. Randomdog

Randomdog New Member

(Score a 6 man multikill)

I don't see how there would ever be a situation where the ENTIRE enemy team is standing together in the same place, all on low enough health (or bad enough) that you can kill all 6 of them AT THE SAME TIME.

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/MondayN ... ievements/

According to that then only 0.7% of all players have got it, but I'm guessing that they farmed it (got their friends to stand together on top of an ejector or something)

Can anyone think of ways where this would happen without organising it?
  2. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

Juice when they are locked in their base and killing them as soon as they all come out of their spawn. That's how I got my 5 man kill. The 6th must have been killed by someone else.
  3. Smaz

Smaz New Member

When your team is dominating and spawn camping the other team, buy some juice and hope there are 6 people there.
    I got a 5 man multi kill as tank in juice, however that was in beta so the ach got reset :(

FYI, when it says 'multi kill', it does not mean 6 kills in one move. After a kill, there is a time limit in which you can get your next kill, then another and so on. If you stay with in the time limit it will count as a multi kill.
  4. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

It's not listed to me...
    But I achieved it in-game! I think...
    I can try to provide a picture once I get home. :)
  5. Statement

Statement New Member

I have 1 all time great protag, I got it legit. Juiced tank spawn camping on lazerazor right at the end of the game, ran around death blossom spamming and got them all.
  6. Mastah

Mastah New Member

I got it on the first day, I don't remember how though :?
  7. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Same here, it would have been easier with all the new players too, now it might be a little tougher.

Think I got mine when their ball was down on spunky, had juice, they must have all ran into my grenades lol.
  8. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

I have the achievement but no protag. I believe the achievement is/was bugged and was handing itself out like candy on day one of launch.
  9. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

This. I have the achievement, even though I didn't get the 6 multi kill.

That said, it's possible, just very rare and situational.

Your best bet, as others pointed out, is juicing against a camping enemy team.

Note: you don't have to get all 6 kills at the exact same time. You have a 4 second window from the first kill to all the kills (BAL_MULTIKILL_TIME =4). That's from the FIRST kill in the "multikill". You get 4 more seconds with each kill, you get 4 seconds from each kill to kill 5 more people for that kill to count. After 4 seconds that kill no longer counts for a "Multikill", and you have to start all over again.

Another, albeit rarer, alternative is to get the whole enemy team on an ejector and ring out the whole lot. This is more prone to happen on Grenadeiii, since both the Annihilator, Juice machine, and the mascots all sit in the same very dangerous ejector... But you're unlikely to ever get a full team just sitting there waiting for it.

As such, your best bet is juice.
  10. grimbar

grimbar New Member

The achievement was/is indeed bugged. Take a look at the protag to check if you have it.

I got it as Sniper by shooting 6 people in a row.
  11. Randomdog

Randomdog New Member

Didn't know about the 4 second rule thing, that might make it slightly easier...
  12. tinygod

tinygod New Member

yeah I got close to one the other day, just need to be ON THE MONEY BALL with a class like Gunner or assault or tank, not really as easy for sniper. And kill them as they spawn, if done right theyll spawn on the the right timers to have an endless wave of dead men lol.
  13. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

It's possible, it generally requires spawn killing with the tank or assault though. Gunner won't work usually because he only has enough ammo to get through 4 or 5 without an ammo endorsement, support needs to be point blank to kill fast enough, sniper... lol, assassin just gets cc'd way too easily.
  14. Klegg

Klegg New Member

Got mine as tank, on Spunky I think. Juiced into their base and they kept jumping down like lemmings.
  15. Myst

Myst New Member

Got mine the same way