livestream this september 5 at 10AM Pacific

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by BradNicholson, September 3, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I appreciate the day and it's meaning. This is a great milestone, all these really are are milestones, but just like how we don't call infants weak and lame, we celebrate this still early game getting as far as it has. It is very far for it's age, using the same example, if your 2 year old learned math or was really talented at a sport at an early age.

I too would like though, to hear more about the next wave of plans, particularly about offline, higher player per game, physical item shipping, all of course discussed in due time, after the dust settles.

Would really appreciate some sort of status on those, bad news is still news and I would appreciate the honest situation as much as the next guy. NOTE: I am also not sweating this either, I don't get the bulk request for this on such a milestone celebratory day.
    meir22344 and igncom1 like this.
  2. gerii

gerii Member

Nah all duplicates :p
  3. nonesuchnick

nonesuchnick New Member

I think that just means someone beat you to activating it.
  4. popededi

popededi Well-Known Member

So, umm, yeah. Care to tell a person in the UK who's been working all day when this is happening? Thanks :)
    drz1 likes this.
  5. Aliessil

Aliessil Active Member

@popededi The livestream? Finished around 8:30pm UK. The recordings should be up soon I think.
    drz1 likes this.
  6. eroticburrito

eroticburrito Post Master General

They're up :) I'd post the link but I'm on my phone.
  7. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

so is there a replay for those who missed it?
  8. Aliessil

Aliessil Active Member

9. welshenzie

welshenzie Member

One of the matches they had on was great. Halleys activated, nukes take out the Halleys mid flight sending the moon into a different orbit right on a collision course with another planet entirely, epic!
  10. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

so uber...how often will you do the streams? they are so fun! like, montly? every season? semi-annually>? o_O
  11. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

Our first plan was for me to take the moon then smash Catalysts when the enemy gets them half done, but then we found no one else on the metal planet so rushed 2 commander there, my teams plan was changing every 30 seconds that match.. even the game decided it didn't want my Halley attack to succeed lol. It would have landed on and killed 2 commanders on the lava planet, but turned out pretty good even though that failed :D
    Remy561, welshenzie and Paappa like this.
  12. Paappa

Paappa Member

And I thought it was me that did not want to get smacked by asteroid, but the game wanted it to be smashed. :p We did have lots of eco on dessert planet. Sorry mates I didnt mean to.. :D

GG
  13. popededi

popededi Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all. :)
    eroticburrito likes this.
  14. ef32

ef32 Well-Known Member

Nah, I wasn't even trying as I own the game :D
  15. skylightnl

skylightnl New Member

Does anyone know how the last match of the livestream ended? I was playing in that match but had to leave because of an emergency. Just curious if my team made an amazing comeback.

edit: Never mind, found the replay.
    Last edited: September 6, 2014
    drz1 likes this.
  16. superouman

superouman Post Master General

So did any of the questions posted here got answered? I watched the majority of the stream and i don't recall one question.
  17. hahapants

hahapants Active Member

Was this video not done on twitch? I can't find it can someone link it, I'd like to watch it.

EDIT: found it, I wish they would just link it in the initial post
  18. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

If only someone could have posted such a link, say 10 posts earlier...
    Remy561 likes this.
  19. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

Right at the end of the stream, and I quote, in response to what they wanna do with the game in the future:

"There's a tonne of things we still wanna do. Obviously we wanna do a lot of competitive features in the future, we really wanna support that... I'm sure there's still holes in our unit roster that we'd like to see added in. But right now we're just trying to make sure that the game is feeling and playing as awesome as possible, and frankly, pretty damn happy with it. So give us a couple of days and we'll probably be able to answer that question a little bit better."
    drz1 likes this.
  20. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Is there a youtube link to the livestream? I missed it :(