Is the physical copy in stores yet?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by voltagejim, September 6, 2014.

1. voltagejim

voltagejim New Member

I know it just launched today, but what stores can we expect the physical copy to be in, and when can we expect to go buy those copies?
  2. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

You can buy it off of Amazon, but it appears to be out of stock at the moment.
  3. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: Filling the channel with phsyical goods any more is a slow, and difficult business. Keep an eye on Amazon is your best bet. Target, WalMart, or whatever your local analogue to that is will probably get some, but Amazon is your best bet in the US and most of Europe.
    tg230 and Remy561 like this.
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

5. tg230

tg230 New Member

Oh wow I didn't know you guys were getting shelf space in big box stores like Target and Walmart. That's way better than I expected for the physical distribution of the game.
  6. voltagejim

voltagejim New Member

ok cool, thanks for the replies! I really want to get this game, but I always like buying physical copies when the oppurtunity comes up. I freakin loved Total Annihilation back in the day, and even helped to mod it a little (like making units) So I am looking forward to this game very much! What is the difference between the collectors edition and the regular edition of the retail boxed copies?
  7. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Collector's comes with the Calyx commander, which simply looks amazing, as well as a couple of other goodies.