How do I get the game from a pre-purchase

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mucko, September 6, 2014.

1. mucko

mucko New Member

I bought the 40 dollar version back on 3-18-2013. I have an order id number but haven't received an e-mail today saying the game is released. I didn't have time to play with the alpha and beta but am dying to try the released game. What do I need to do to install the game on steam without buying it again? Any help would be great. Thanks.
  2. Zaflis

Zaflis New Member

Did you try just downloading it from website itself? Beta account is real account valid for the release version. I don't know how you link it to steam afterwards if it's possible.
    SXX likes this.
  3. mucko

mucko New Member

I'll give it a try thanks. Cause Im already linked to my steam and uber account.
  4. mucko

mucko New Member

Thanks they had my key and install on their site after I logged in. Thanks again for something so obvious I didn't see it.
  5. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

I don't see my Steam key on the ubernet site and I tried linking it to Steam but it did not work, I still do not see my game on the list. The support tickets I've created bounced and I did not receive any confirmation.... Maybe their ticketing system is overwhelmed and I guess I will try tweeting the devs tomorrow....
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Steam keys are only available upon request to Support after your game key has been activated from your account here: https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyKeys

However, you can play the game without Steam by downloading the Launcher found here: https://store.uberent.com/download/pa

Don't worry @karpet22, we'll get to your Steam key request. I can see both of your tickets in the system :)
    cdrkf likes this.