1. lizard771

lizard771 Well-Known Member

So, now where the game is released, we'll probably get a bunch of new players. And games like LoL or CS are pretty famous for their bad (and toxic) community. We're the very foundation of this game's community, so we (kind of) decide whether it will grow or not. So be nice, new players will probably play badly, they'll make a lot of mistakes we don't even dare to do (and never ever troll...please).

I can remember when I participated in a "Commander of [Month]" tournament and, after losing, my enemy (not going to tell his name) said (I quote out of my memory): "gg - you're really bad - thanks for the free win". You know...that sucks. You know you're bad, but then getting shattered like this is terrible and ruins the motivation. Especially in a tournament, that is just terrible to do. So don't do that, and never be arrogant (particularly when opposing new players). Play nicely so we can have the community grow and not people rage quit because of that.

That's just something I wanted to get out there.
    raphamart, magisterquis, drz1 and 4 others like this.
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Rule #2 on the forums, boys and girls :)
    squishypon3 and drz1 like this.
  3. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

Okay, mother.
    thetrophysystem and squishypon3 like this.
  4. Aliessil

Aliessil Active Member

Like the sentiment but not holding my breath, unfortunately :-( The thread's only 10mins old and we've already got one dubious response.
  5. adoghost

adoghost Active Member

now are toons of games, but EVERY FREAKING GAME IS IN EUROPE!!!!!!! that is nice anyway..
  6. pizwitch

pizwitch Active Member

Europe will go to bed soon. Maybe.
  7. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

I think it shouldn't be rule #2 but rule #1. It's not hard to be kind. I don't expect everybody to be holding the hands of new guys but trashing is bad and should be avoided at all times. And if there is a guy in the lobby trash talking.. Give him a propper feelling of getting Rekt, because that's what I normally do :D

Don't worry. We'll do some in clan games and put him in his place ;D
    drz1 likes this.
  8. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

Guys, whenever I play online, its a rarity to find someone who is a douche. Let's keep it that way.
  9. Lukekk

Lukekk New Member

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!
  10. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General