Italian Churros Clan

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by [ITA]EvalZenith, February 4, 2011.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

played against c4stoor today, for maybe 3 minutes. he ended up at 0-4 and quit after the 4th death.
  2. DarioLikex3

DarioLikex3 New Member

Ehy people, please stop hating on us, you may have seen 1 or 2 games where we were closed in defense and for this reason we rush only with juice, but usually we all rush the enemy team going also for turrets and bot control, and we earn juice without endorsement or buying them, like i see in almost every pro video...if Eval has Gold juice, he uses this "bonus" only few times in a game, because he barely dies 5 times in a single game ;) thx for reading and replying in this post btw :)
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Y U NO DEFEND YOUR SPAWNKILLING?

But for teh seriouz, I don't see you excusing that part. Do you have no excuse or are we going to get the same 'play more with us'.

I can put up with juice (for the most part) but airstrikes in the spawn is such a dickish move. Just don't be like that.
  4. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

you guys want to talk about this for your entire life? i puted this post just to find some other people to play with..instead i'm founding haters..
  5. [ITA]EvalZenith

it's just a matter of time..Italian churros doesn't exist anymore..

Nevio losts his happiness in this game...3k host changing let vergil and him play other game!

SilentWolf joined AEROS...ahahah..no comment

Papa Tias is disappeared..

Me and DarioLikex3 still play..always alone and different times..we still play well and we put the best of us in every game!

so...

if some clan wants a good support on their team please contact me..i'm also a decent assault and tank! feel free to contact me ;)

ps italian union is still the same..we stay in contact everyday but the clan no longer exsist for scrim and ohter similar things!
  6. ChristmasInDuck

ChristmasInDuck New Member

You've got no excuse to be complaining about airstrikes in the spawn, when my controller lost it's batteries I got killed by 2 of your airstrikes inside the spawn when I couldn't move. Stop it yourself before you ask anyone else to stop it.
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

O-O-O-OLD POST REPLY
  8. That Dutch Guy

It's amazing how one's attitude can change in two months, isn't it?

For the record, I only spawnstriked you once. The other one was a randy who learns very fast :D
  9. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I've played against you before Zenith. Been hoping to run into you some more, especially since you talk a lot of smack about how keep making daiki11 ragequit. I'm just wondering if you could've possibly gotten that much better in a month or two.

I know you guys run a juicing support class. There's nothing wrong with that, if the tactic is available, it's fair play. I main support, add me and I'll show you how to actually fight and win without having to turtle until u juice like circle-jerking cowards.

GT: immortal303
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i really doubt daiki RQs, he probably just gets a lot of lag because he is japanese.
  11. [ITA]EvalZenith

I don't use support just to let the enemies team have more game..when i play support i heal my team mates and i shotgun and hurt my enemies..trust me man..i'm one of the best support around..because i take care of tourrets and mates and i can defeat many enemies even without juice..if you catch me while i'm juice with support is because i have to defeat ALONE the enemies because my team doesn't play well..

i'll add you and i'll let you know how good i am..hoping to play with no host changing..because everytime i got my score reseted and my abilities at level 1!
  12. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

:lol:
  13. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

I missed the point where that mattered...Still a kid spawnstriking and then turning around asking someone else to stop spawnstriking. And no... I don't want/care for a response from you...
  14. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I said there's nothing wrong with it, meaning it's a legitimate build. Doesn't mean there's any honor in it. Fight like a man.

Still waiting for eval to add me, u can add me to fool, we can see who's better (hint, it's me!). No hard feelings, and good job on the guide.
  15. That Dutch Guy

The f*ck.
    I PUT MY FIREBASE DOWN AND HEAL PEOPLE BETTER THEN U HURRR DURR
  16. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

The f*ck?

Spoken like a true nimrod. No, Bitch Guy, I work a little harder than your average support. I have more airstrike kills than firebase kills, and I rarely have a teammate worth overhealing.

So go f*ck your sister, I look forward to meeting you on the field.
  17. That Dutch Guy

Ok.
  18. That Dutch Guy

Wait, I don't have a sister

What to do
  19. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

U got a brother?
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member