black screen during mid-game

Discussion in 'Support!' started by jerle78, September 4, 2014.

1. jerle78

jerle78 Member

I didn't find a specific thread on this, but i am getting a little tired of getting a black screen in the middle of the game. I hear all the unit info and i can see the PIP info, but i can't get info on the main screen. Does anyone have a successfuly way to get out of this bug?
  2. nickste88

nickste88 Member

Open the second screen in right bottum corner, then jump to that cam, you will be in celestial vieuw.
    But beware dont jump to that cam back ore else everything will be black again.
    I notice this bug happens when you click the news center in the top middle of your screen(dunno the exact name of it), and you lose sight of the enemy wile clicking.

Btw dont mind my bad english i just hope you understand what i am trying to tell ;)
  3. jerle78

jerle78 Member

I tried jumping to the PIP view in teh lower right corner of the screen, but it doesn't let me view the scene on the main screen..... perhaps I'm doing it wrong. It's just frustrating. All I've been able to do so is kill the task/process in the task manager and *hope* it recognizes i'm already assigned to a game.
  4. nickste88

nickste88 Member

You need to change vieuw with the pip screen, i think its the square with the arrow in it.
  5. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Hey and refresh doesn't work? Can you post your dxdiag please. People have problems with outdated drivers, outdated mods and sometimes compatability issues with streaming software.
  6. jerle78

jerle78 Member

attached... This didn't happen a couple of months ago when I started playing. It's more of a recent issue in the latest builds.

Attached Files:

7. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

8. jerle78

jerle78 Member

I don't use any mods in the games.
  9. jerle78

jerle78 Member

I'll update the drivers and see what happens. This just happened again today and the PIP even went black........ smh. Shortly after, the server disconnected me from teh game.