List of bugs in Build 71378

Discussion in 'Support!' started by liltbrockie, August 28, 2014.

1. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

I didn't use PIP, my avengers were flying on an area patrol ;)
  2. paulusss

paulusss Active Member

While being in the option menu while playing a game switches the background from dark to light constandly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The text of the combat fabrication basic and advanced are to long and overlap with production cost.
    [​IMG]

In Chronocam the deployment animation of the catalyst constandly starts over when you go back or forth in time.

Patrol order for the avenger needs to be of a certain size, to small and it will not execute the patrol order.

List of planets needs to be expanded to annihilate a planet by the deathstar. The list is not automaticly expanded and new players might NEVER find it, this needs to be way more clear within the UI.
    Last edited: August 29, 2014
  3. vorell255

vorell255 Active Member

I believe it was because of what they are planning with keyboards bindings being bound to accounts, instead of just the local machine. But I'm not quite sure.
  4. schuesseled192

schuesseled192 Active Member

After game has ended the game has ended screen constantly pops up
  5. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Active Member

Also, on Linux, when you win a system in Galactic, the stat screen pops up before the enemy death animation has finished.
  6. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Just got
    Code:
    [01:11:48.646] INFO client::ClientGame::connection_SimTerminated
    [01:11:48.646] INFO client::ClientGame::connection_Disconnected
    happening right when I finished reclaiming my own teleporter were I had set several factories (advanced + basic) to rally point (teleporter was not linked though)
  7. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Another while I'm at it ...
    Just got double nuked by an AI (2 coming with 5 sec delay between them) , my commander being right next to my anti-nuke, which was idle, since loaded with 3 missiles ... and it didn't do **** ! What the hell ?
    Wish the game didn't disconnect while reviewing with chronocam, so I could have shown the replay !
  8. Antiglow

Antiglow Well-Known Member

Game crashes when smashing planet tries to go through gas giant.
    sim stops when planet smashes other (non gas giant) planet (more than 75% the time) seems to only happen on custom systems
    Can't get out of cinematic mode when game ends
    Last edited: August 30, 2014
  9. aevs

aevs Post Master General

Selected some dox, T1 tanks and T2 tanks, sent to attack a retreating enemy commander. For some reason, the dox would continually stop advancing while still rather far out of range (they would form a semi-circle at a specific range as they normally do, but at a much further range than they should), allowing the enemy commander to fire on them without any risk while it retreated.
  10. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

This is the same "stutter stepping" that I've pointed out a lot with the Booms. Hope it gets fixed, it's a pretty big and potentially complex problem :(
    tollman likes this.
  11. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

Might be a problem with mods, turning PA Stats off fixed that issue for me.

Double posting because phones and lazy.
  12. EdWood

EdWood Active Member

Reconnecting to server seems not to work anymore, everytime I login to play PA it is asking if I want to join the previous game... always comes back. Now that the game crashed, I try to login again... nothing happens... stuck at "Login accepted".

Happened again, everytime I clicked on a ping notification.
    Last edited: August 30, 2014
  13. schuesseled192

Ahh, well i'll keep the mods on, i like them.
  14. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Im really getting this PIP notification bug alot, typical late game "Blue pip"

Ohh and cant get enough of this :D
  15. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

The sim is really hurting sometimes in this build, more than I have seen before. (41453)
  16. vorell255

vorell255 Active Member

I Can confirm that it was PAStats. It causes some stability issues and the at the end of the game weirdness. I disabled it (normally it behaves) and now I'm running a lot smoother and crashing less.
    Remy561 likes this.
  17. schuesseled192

that's true for all structures.
  18. syndrix

syndrix New Member

No it is not, if there is a destroyed teleporter and you build another one in the same spot the unit will auto reclaim the destroyed one and then build the new one. Same for all other I.E metal extractors, factories
  19. tollman

tollman Member

Probably doesn't count as a bug but the voice always saying that you don't have enough storage gets a bit old. It is also a completely subjective thing to say what is enough. Obviously it says it every now and then when the storage is full but if you had a whole planet full of storage buildings and had full storage it would still give the same message which wouldn't make real sense within the practicalities of the game. Personally I would prefer not to have this warning but perhaps it could be limited in some way, like not going off when you have 2 or more storage buildings or something like that.
  20. schuesseled192

Apologies didn't see the word destroyed.