Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damionrayne

damionrayne New Member

The unit cannon?
    The larger 20 v 20 games? Aka 40 players. To ambitious for you?
    General optimization so that someone with a GTX780 6gig, 24gig of memory and a 3.02ghz can actually play this game without it freezing and crashing on load, or during game-play?
    Off-line mode? Since apparently you're throwing DRM in to a game you promised us wouldn't have any.
    Where's tourney ladders?
    Where's the updates to galactic war so it's actually fun and playable? Instead of moving a single commander around a "map"
    Servers?
    Updates to the games netcode so you can actually play multi-player without DC's and crashes every 30 min? Don't want to admit it? Look it up and watch the videos.

This is NOT ready for launch, this game needs a lot of work still, a LOT of work. To net-code, optimization, unit balance, galactic-war, features and additions to game-play that aren't in yet, MP, the lot...

What happened to "when it's done?" uber?

Because this doesn't look "done" to me. This looks broken and in need of a lot of work still.

Which is sad, because this has to be the single most ambitious and promising RTS game ever created, and I'm still glad I backed it, and I still enjoy playing it.
  2. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

If we could just keep this one thread about missing features going, I think that would be good. Try to be nice and not too entitled to stuff, everyone :)

Galactic War not being fun is something I completely agree with. I'm going to dig into the files tonight/tomorrow and see if there's anything added in the PTE GW that I can play with, and my GW mod will come out eventually(tm).
    philoscience likes this.
  3. BradNicholson

BradNicholson Uber Employee Uber Alumni

there are countless threads about all of these ideas / features. please use those threads.

(and we're pretty ready for launch so, uh, buckle up I guess?)

Edit: want to add -- this is a great example of how not to talk to us, introduce an issue, or just generally use a forum. heart is in a good place, but this just doesn't work for us or the community as a whole.
    Last edited: August 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.