and another one bites the dust.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by X tweaker IGC, January 31, 2011.

1. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

It's hands down the best 15 bucks I've spent on my xbox, and im not trying to take anything from it. Just saying there are obvious issues to deal with which are not getting shown any love.

For the record, I own both versions of the game!
  2. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I would like a post from Eka saying that we are gonna get patches and dlc etc, he normally posts in here every day and it would take seconds for a reply and would keep customers happy, because at the end of the day thats what we are so why should we not want information on a product we bought?
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i think everyone is making this a bigger deal than it is.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

That Super Meat Boy patch out today? Apparently that was in cert for 3 months.
  5. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Search for Eka and support xbox. He has come on and said box will continue to be supported more times than anyone should have to. Don't make him do it here too. You are not entitled to info on what Tue company is up to because you bought their product and don't you think they should spend that time working on the things you want fixed anyway?
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I am entitled to know that the game i purchased will be supported, whether it cost me 1 or 100.
  7. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I deleted that double post, hope you don't mind.

BTT: Uber has less than 20 developers. They have to cover the Xbox version, the PC version, new DLC, fix bugs and even ship you your T-shirts when you buy one. So yes, stuff takes longer. They can't just throw an additional 20 developers at a problem like Blizzard or BioWare. But that's the same reason they can offer MNC for $15.

What you have to understand is the difference between developing for the PC and and the Xbox.

On the PC you can basically patch at any time you like. So you patch a bunch of bugs, check if your fixes work and you keep working through your list. It takes time but your product is improving during that time.

On the Xbox you have one free patch. So you fix bugs, test the fixes internally, fix more, test again, send the whole thing to Microsoft. They put it on hold for a month or two and then maybe release your patch. During that whole time the product has seen no improvement and players have to live with the bugs.

You chose your platform. If you don't like the way it works find another. But don't blame Uber for things they can not change like MS stupid patching policy or that they can't afford two developer teams.

Eka said they will support the Xbox version the best way they can and I have no reason to doubt his word. I own both version too btw.
  8. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

The last post in the xbox update thread is from November 30th. Just saying.
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Well, the last 360 TF2 update was back when the dinosaurs roamed the planet, so I'd say they're making good time. Besides, releasing a game for another system is hard, especially for how small of a team Uber is. Be patient.
  10. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

ITT: People not familiar with how long it takes to update games on consoles if you're not a multi-million dollar publisher.
  11. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Sup posting without reading the thread buddy.
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

CHEATER CHEATER!
    ;)
  13. TheEroticZombie

TheEroticZombie New Member

Well, they just gave the pc more suits, so i guess the bugs fixes are done, and now they re on to suits...