I want the STATS!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by GreyDead, August 16, 2010.

1. GreyDead

GreyDead New Member

I wants a stats bar for everything for my person. A rough estimate how much damage it does, fire rate, and clip size. Then endorsements add on to it. Like the jet gun does 2 damage every 0.3 seconds but with rate of fire it 2 every 0.1 seconds. You know? I just want stats so I can see which endorsements I want on my person, health everything. I love stats when it comes to multiplayer games.
  2. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

stats for each charecter whould be awesome
  3. fake

fake New Member

bump

It's annoying not to know the specifics about endorsements, HP, etc.
  4. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

Yeah it'd be great if there was SOMETHING. Even a "+30% to Rate of Fire" for Gold, then "+20% to Rate of Fire" for Silver would help a LOT.
  5. bkb

bkb New Member

Bump on this.

It's nice having the wikia page and whatnot, but the actual numbers for anything seems really hard to find.

Where can we go to find the real data?
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

the developers have already said they will not be releasing the actual numbers for the xbox version of the game.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

we ripped them off steam. why hasnt anyone ripped them off xbox yet?

ill attempt it right now

alright, i have the file here... somewhere. its on my computer right now, just gotta find the file...

what the hell is an .xxx file extension. it says on google... it is a program extension used to program embroidery machines... funny...

oh, its a type of xbox iso and a unreal3 package... extracting...

ok extracted, time to find the actual file now... SO MANY FILES...

you know, looking at all of this makes me sad. i could have had a MNC ringtone of bullseye and mickey cantor LONG ago had i done this before. but i just got into this stuff so i only recently learned this... o well too late to look back on wasted time...

umm, devs. why is there a PAX folder in here? anything special?

anyhow, its all here i think. there is some kind of development kit that can read the values in these files im seeing i suppose?

downloaded the unreal development kit on steam. it was a fake download? all i got was a txt file, telling me the site to "really download it from"... okay, downloading from there now... 10 more minutes...

ok, a lot of this is still unuseable. i bet the config im looking for is one of those packages. well, ill keep trying tomorrow after work. wont take me too much longer. goodnight, yall.
  8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Working on .package files again. Good superbowl huh? Good teams played this year, the favorite won, they made it a close one as well. All just wonderful, not to mention the food im having.

FOUND IT! I had to backtrack. These files can't be opened really, and are too small to have a .ini file in them. I thought to myself, now more awake since i'm done with work, "What could have happened to the .ini file?" Then it hit me, it's in the DLC.

For some reason, the .ini file is only found in the DLC folder and DLC package. Odd. I should have it now though.
    Last edited: February 7, 2011
  9. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

That stuff is useless because numbers aren't fixed and changes depending on distance, weapon, target, endorsements, class.
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yes, Scathis said this as well. I, as a gamer, also believe that crunching numbers to calculate a kill isn't what i'd call "playing a game". I just wanted to say I found the file.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

OW MEY GOHD!

"Map Weight"? Spunky was set to 4 where others were set to 1. Man, no wonder everyone thought spunky came too often.

Well, can't find the file with all the actual numbers. Still has to be somewhere. I will try again in the morning, I just got off work.