Can't connect to server

Discussion in 'Support!' started by knub23, August 7, 2014.

1. knub23

knub23 Active Member

So I'm having an issue here and I wonder if anyone else experiences this too.

I can't sign in. Ok I can but it takes 5 to 10 tries. So when I crash I can't reconnect to games because I'm not signed in. I disabled all mods. No difference. When I crash and start the game again I come into the main menu but don't get the reconnect options. I don't see games either. This happens randomly. The odd thing is, when it happens I can sometimes (not everytime) not connect to the forum. Right now I had to retry signing in 5 times until I was in the main menu.

I really don't know how to fix this and I'm having no problems with other games nor any problems with my internet connection for every other application.

Attached Files:

2. jamiem

jamiem Active Member

Yes, getting the same problem. I found deleting all the local game files and restarting seems to fix it. Could be some problem with the way the local client gets updated (i.e. leaves some old/corrupt files)
  3. knub23

knub23 Active Member

Thank you. That fixed the issue. However after 3 days the problem is there again. I can't delete all my files every 3 days, having to reset my settings every time... Is there any other permanent solution?
  4. 23chxt

23chxt New Member

I have the same problem. But, as I search the internet, it can be "fixed" by using hotspot shield. I think this is occuring because im from Brasil, and the game canĀ“t connect with my IP????

Eitherway, please fix this. Im not supose to use a second software just to play this game. Its the only game that I ever use/used this.
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Are you guys using the launcher or steam?

@SXX is anybody else experiencing this?
  6. 23chxt

23chxt New Member

Steam, i bought it on steam
  7. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

For the record, we don't do any IP limiting of any sort. We use TCP9000 - 9100. Problems like this generally aren't things we can fix, other than do what you can do, and contact your ISP and ask them to stop being silly. :)
    lokiCML likes this.
  8. 23chxt

23chxt New Member

This is not the answer im expecting from uber suport.

First, check google and you will see a lot of people complaining about this.
    Second, my friend has that problem to, with a different ISP (I dont think all are silly)
    Third, as I said, all the games I played, Multiplayer wise, didnt encounter this.

So, yeah, its your game. Maybe the interaction with steam.

If you guys can please check that, that would be great.