There will still be support/ Updates of the 360 MNC right?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by TheEroticZombie, February 1, 2011.

1. TheEroticZombie

TheEroticZombie New Member

I just recently learned that MNC came to PC and i am a little worried. I really dont want this to turn into one of those situations where a console game moves to PC and then is forgotten about while the PC version gets updates/bug fixes.

is there a statement from anyone at Uber saying this will not be the case? it would really be nice to know.
    Last edited: February 1, 2011
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

They have said many times they won't leave us hanging. We'll still get support, they just need to help the PC version now. They won't leave us 360 players.
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

/thread
  4. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

And as I and many others have already said, there's a much more lengthy process on consoles for what gets approved as DLC and what doesn't, so something PC's are getting right now we wouldn't get for some time. Blame Microsoft (And Sony, because...why not?).
  5. TheEroticZombie

TheEroticZombie New Member

AH ok that makes me feel so much better.

thanks guys.
  6. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

To be fair, It'd be nice to know there some progress being made on xbox at some point, because it did start here and that...
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

To be fair about you being fair, I'd rather be kept in the dark until it's a sure fire thing. Both the first patch and the DLC took way more time then needed. It wouldn't have felt like such a long time if Uber didn't announce anything to us.

What would you rather have Uber keep saying "It's coming but we don't know when" or "Surprise DLC tomorrow!?"
  8. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

But the problem with that was that we WERE kept in the dark and Uber only let us know about the DLC when it appeared as if it would be released on a certain date. When it didn't, we were all mad at Microsoft (including Uber) and rightfully so.
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

10. JDogMcNasty

JDogMcNasty New Member

^x2
  11. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Tomorrow is probably not gonna happen because it would be Sunday. I don't think MS certifies or releases on Sundays. ;P
  12. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Zounds! Another reason to intensify my hatred of Microsoft!?