Mothership/Starship Warfare Idea

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Zilor, August 6, 2014.

1. onyxia2

onyxia2 Member

YEAH STARSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STARSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also dragons :)
  2. infowars

infowars Member

I want an Uberoffical response to this to say: "Maybe the community should suck my balls".

Everyone wants starships. I to want starships (mostly a planetary assault dropship thing what drops units onto a planets surface) which is why I'm going to check out the homeworld remastered when those guys make it because oh boy do I love me some starships.

Starships have nothing over the awesome destructive power of SMASHING PLANETS

I've had to show this to friends because, planet smashing is just super awesome and cool and always has to be shouted.
  3. welshenzie

welshenzie Member

What about the ability for orbital fabbers to be able to construct their own moons, death star style. Imagine being able to land on the super structure of a death star mid construction then having to battle your way across it to try and take our its generators etc before it is finished and fires at you. Planetary Annihilation with lasers!

Orbital fabbers could create the main structure in space then advanced land based fabbers can be dropped onto it to finish of the other bits. Could have the ability to build factories and stuff on it like a normal planet perhaps. Not sure whether this would actually work in the context of the game but its a fun concept to think about.