Super gold crossfire idea

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Shazbot, January 20, 2011.

1. Shazbot

Shazbot New Member

Hi everyone. After playing my fare share of crossfire matches, I have a few ideas to make things more interesting. My idea is to make gold upgrades now have special effects instead of a small boost over silver.

First, gold armor. It now does four things: First, You cannot be killed by insta-kill attacks. Backstabs, headshots, assault bombs, support beacons, etc., now only drop your health to 25%, if above 75%, or never below 10%, if below 75%.
    The second thing is to counter juiced players - Juiced players now do normal (non-juiced) damage to you, and you do normal damage to them :twisted: .
    The third thing is you now only move a tiny bit when hit by a throwing attack, I.E. a grapple, Gunny slam, jackbot slam, ejector, etc.
    Fourth, critical shots now do non-critical damage to you.
    You also get the normal gold armor health boost for your class.

Accuracy: Gold accuracy now gives you section 8-style (I.E. sentry gun) aiming, with certain weapons. When your cross hair hits an enemy bot or pro, your cross hair will not leave the target unless you lose line-of-sight, or you manually stop aiming at them. Or you die, etc. Affected classes and weapons are:
    -Assault: assault rifle: works on both hip-firing and aimed mode.
    Grenade launcher: not affected
    -Tank: works on both the rail gun and the jet gun.
    -Gunner: works on the mini gun, does not affect the mortar.
    -Support: doubles hurt-heal gun range, works on shotgun.
    -Assassin: works on melee weapons, does not affect the shuriken launcher.
    -Sniper: works on the rifle only when aiming (ALWAYS aims at torso), and the smg. If you want headshots, don't pick gold accuracy.
    You also get the normal gold accuracy firing cone.

Juice: Gold juice no longer spawns you with juice. Instead, you now only need to collect half the juice, to juice. 'Nuff said.

Speed: Gold speed disables the slowing effect from attacks, skills, and turrets, and you cannot be grappled. You also get normal gold speed.

Rate of fire, Extended clip, and reload speed:
    Picking any of these three now gives you the normal gold effect of ALL three, with the super boost of with one you picked.
    ROF: Your weapons now fire 50% faster than normal gold. Support heal/hurt beam is affected.
    ext. clip: you get even more ammo.
    Reload: you reload even faster.

Critical shot: ALL shots are now critical. you also do 50% more damage to bots and turrets. 'Nuff said.

Regen: You regenerate all of your health in two seconds. 'Nuff said.

And finally, gold skills. In addition to normal gold skill regen, most skills now gain special abilities, at level 3.

-Assault: Charge: Turns you into the prodozer from hell. It combines level 1 and 2's multi-target hit ability with 3's grapple tossing power, only without the grapple. You also will not stop charging until you hit a sold object, or you run yourself off the map, so aim beforehand :mrgreen: .
    Hover: Regens in two seconds, and lasts 50% longer. 'Nuff said.
    Bombs: Bombs will now teleport to your crosshair, like borderlands longbow grenades. 'Nuff said.
    -Tank: Charge: Doesn't stop until you hit a sold object/oblivion, and causes burning damage to any pros it hits.
    Deploy: triples your jetgun range, and you can do spins.
    Grenades: teleports to your cross hair like assault bombs for precision targeting.
    -Gunner: Slam: Sends a shockwave ahead of the gunner that tosses bots and pros.
    Deploy: 50% faster reloads, 50% faster health regen.
    Grapple: Turns bots into weapons. One bot is either thrown into another bot for two kills, or throws the bot at a nearby pro.
    -Support: Hack: You can built any level one turret for free. Oh joy.
    Firebase: Triples heal aura range, skill regens 25% faster.
    Beacons: Drops eight tank grenades in addition to the bomb, and teleports to your cross hair. Also, you regen one beacon in two seconds. The gloves ARE off of the turkey now.
    -Assassin: Sprint: Adds super lunging, at the cost of all of your sprint energy. You won't stop flying until you hit a solid object, or you fly off the map.
    Cloaking: Turns you into a mini-motion tracker, when cloaked. You can see nearby pros and turrets names through walls, including cloaked assassins, and your teammates also see this.
    Smoke bombs: If an enemy pro had a line of sight to the bomb, they get blinded. 'Nuff said.
    -Sniper: Flak: Now teleports to your cross hair. Incoming!
    Traps: You can drop nine traps instead of three, and you regen one trap in two seconds.
    Grapple: Works exactly like Gunny's, except you can throw pros at other pros, if one is nearby.

And that's it. Thoughts?
  2. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

No.
  3. Grec

Grec New Member

Err....
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Massively OPd, but some neat ideas none the less.
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

6. cq217

cq217 Member

sorry but horrible idea, nuff said
  7. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you do realize that having every shot be critical would mean that you would be juiced all the time, minus the armor buff?

overpowered
    i actually always thought it would be interesting to have endorsements be both helpful and detrimental.

ex: clipsize would increase your clip size, AND your reload speed.
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Jesus christ, you dont want much do you. 8 shooting styles from one endorsement.
    Youre not happy with normal armor so you ask for super call of duty gayness jugganaut viva pinyata armor. If you use super duper armor will it have breathable material as i get slightly sweaty while fighting in the arena.
  10. Flawed

Flawed New Member

How much of that juice have you been drinkin' son?
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

LOL ALL OF YOU GOT TROLLED
  12. SaintSeiya

SaintSeiya New Member

Amusing.
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

gold armor already gets used enough. there, i finished your reply for ya.
  14. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

If gold armor got used enough, I wouldn't kill Assassins in one charge.
  15. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

with how often gold armor is used, Uber might as well make every classes default health what it would be with gold armor, and then give them two other endorsements, a silver and a bronze.

it would save noobs frustration of learning endorsements, and pros some time choosing new endorsements for new classes they wana test.

because lets face it, everyone feels its necesary. minus me. i dont count however. at least i am smart enough to know that lmao.
  16. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

17. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

18. ACGILLMAX

ACGILLMAX New Member

19. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

20. Private RyanO89

Private RyanO89 New Member

I feel like your not serious about anything you posted