New Patch Issues

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Tandemonium, February 5, 2011.

1. Tandemonium

Tandemonium New Member

I suppose that a new patch has been downloaded for MNC through steam. Finally! lots of fixes I am very grateful to see! On the other hand all of my settings reverted to default, which I had fiddled with the CFG files to get it just right for playability right before the patch went live. I've since reset all my cfg settings and to my dismay it is even worse than before with just stock settings. Connectivity issues should be another thread. Am I the only one with reset settings and terribad performance?
  2. Smaxx

Smaxx New Member

My settings were reset as well. Only the resolution dropdown still showed 1920x1200 (despite it not being true). So had to adjust the sliders etc. again. I think I remember something like this happening in UT3 as well but it only happened when you haven't played in a long time and there was a patch. It's not very nice seeing it happen every major/minor patch.
  3. grimbar

grimbar New Member

My settings are fine, I use custom files for just about anything. Everything still works as intended - for once I will not have to write a red letter to Gaf; cheers mate!
  4. Tandemonium

Tandemonium New Member

as of now I've put everything back the way it was and performance has dropped considerably into unplayability. anyone read the patch notes or know where to find them? there might be a sentence that could explain it
  5. grimbar

grimbar New Member

http://store.steampowered.com/news/4972/
  6. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

Options getting reset is a known (and high priority) problem with the way we patch and the way UE3 overwrites config files.