Almost Total loss of mouse functionality!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by ajeacct, July 30, 2014.

1. ajeacct

ajeacct New Member

I am playing and sporadically I will lose all mouse functionality, I can Tab back to windows and verify it is working properly, I can even click the movement buttons and hear the corresponding noises but I cannot select anything or move units or use the mouse wheel or move perspective, etc. This has happened fairly consistently during each sessions at random intervals, the only way I can restore functionality is to relaunch the game. Basically I see the cursor but besides that it seems to be dead to the game.

Fresh Install of Windows 8, Logitech wireless mouse & kb. This behavior does not replicate in any other game or application.

Any Help? What other information do you need?
  2. epicblaster117

epicblaster117 Active Member

Might wanna take this to the support forums.
  3. ajeacct

ajeacct New Member

Yeah I've also had issues with the interplanetary transports unloading in to space and not setting them on the ground (I have a video of this), and while we are at it your captcha at the top of this window says "Enter Both words from the box above" and the picture has precisely zero words and one number.
  4. AyanZo

AyanZo Active Member

Those are Coherent UI crashes. The 3rd party user interface component. Once it dies, all game input stops.