PA stops working at the end of downloading

Discussion in 'Support!' started by torvenral, July 30, 2014.

1. torvenral

torvenral New Member

Hello
    I got my new desktop pc yesterday, when I tried to install PA, it downloaded 1.08 GB patch, and then right when it started to decompress it, it stopped working. I repeated this 4 times and then gave up. Maybe I forgot to install some drivers, but other new games are working fine to me. I am already out of ideas what could cause this, so I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Attached Files:

2. torvenral

torvenral New Member

Topic closed, I magicaly managed to transfer the PA folder from my old laptop to new pc and it only downloaded few megabytes of patch and then worked :)
  3. squatlock360

squatlock360 New Member

I am having the same problem.:(
  4. Paappa

Paappa Member

Same here. I just got my new rig build and tried to install PA to test it. PTE crashed couple of times when downloading, Stable didn´t. They both crash when launcher tries to decompress downloaded files. Sadly I don´t have old files to transfer anymore :(

Edit: For some reason it works now. I made couple of reboots while installing other software

Attached Files:

Last edited: July 30, 2014
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Just a FYI guys, if you have new machines, make sure all the windows updates are installed!

On another thread a guy was having terrible problems cause he didn't have the service pack installed for Windows 7.
    Paappa likes this.