slow scroll (zoom) speed on build 69564

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by jerle78, July 29, 2014.

1. jerle78

jerle78 Member

I recently updated to build 69564 and immediately after I began playing I noticed that the Zoom (scroll) speed using my mouse is significantly slower than it used to be. I don't know if there is a setting somewhere I can modify to increase the scroll/zoom rate or not, but it's a lot more difficult to navigate the map when it's this slow.
    cptnhooks likes this.
  2. jonathanstey

jonathanstey Member

I have this problem too occassionally.
  3. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Know issue, there is a thread in the support forum
    jerle78 likes this.
  4. jerle78

jerle78 Member

thanks! In case anyone else wants to comment on the support item, here's the URL:

forums.uberent.com/threads/zooming-with-mouse-wheel.62252
  5. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

There is indeed a setting now for the mouse zoom speed. I forget where, but it bothered me and I found it.
    squishypon3 likes this.
  6. ef32

ef32 Well-Known Member

But it doesn't work well with that setting either. I was playing on huge planet and defaults speed was a pain. I increased it, and it was ok. Next, when I joined a match on smaller planet, it was too damn fast :(
    RainbowDashPwny and jerle78 like this.
  7. jerle78

jerle78 Member

I agree. I found the setting under "camera" and was able to adjust teh zoom speed, but it seems to fluctuate based on the planet. I would be very curious to know what changed that would have a affect on the zoom.
    RainbowDashPwny likes this.
  8. vorell255

vorell255 Active Member

This is happening to me as well.
  9. epicblaster117

epicblaster117 Active Member

Same, however I put the setting to the highest mode and it was fine afterwords.
  10. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

ya the mouse zoom speed change is annoying, on max settings it would take 4-5 full spins to get from ground to space view, where as before it would ZOOM you out to space on just one little movement from the mouse wheel