MNC on Monday Night

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Monkeyteen10, August 12, 2010.

1. Monkeyteen10

Monkeyteen10 New Member

OK me and my friend were talking while playing this awesome game and came up with something hilarious and a good idea. Since the game is called Monday Night Combat emphasis on Monday night. What if there was double money on every Monday.

I don't know it's just an idea and it would be quite hilarious. Let me know your feedback. See you online.

~Monkeyteen10~
  2. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

The possibility of special event happening on Mondays has been mentioned several times by the devs, but I don't think anything official has been said yet.
  3. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Something extra would be cool.
  4. joshdale

joshdale New Member

That would be a cool little perk to add to Monday Nights. This game could turn out to be a full title one of these days with all these awesome suggestions. I was also thinking something along the lines of broadcasting featured players, maybe Dev accounts or players of the week.

You'll be able to follow some players around in the community and watch their matches, LIVE, on the website or featured on Xbox Live somewhere. Somewhat ambitious, but would be totally awesome. :D
  5. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

This is realy cool idea and would be a great way to allow players to game with devs if you don't already lol :lol:
  6. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

We should start up a Monday Night Combat Live event every monday.

MNCLive.tv

Bam, that'd be it right there. I would watch that every Monday Night. (Unless of course I was playing.)
  7. TrMako

TrMako New Member

Yes please.

I can haz live broadcast?
  8. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

We'd have to discuss this with the Devs.
  9. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

How about the devs play the game with us on Mondays?

They could make blog posts and say what people will be on and to look for them.
  10. JerkinIsAHabitx

JerkinIsAHabitx New Member

player of the week and live matches are great ideas, oh and monday nights have bonus cash is good too.
  11. intelekt

intelekt New Member

I hate to keep swinging from Red Lynx's junk, but they have Episodes on XBL of a show about people who develop maps, and complete challenges, and they even give out cool flags, hoodies, and cash for a current Level building competition.

I think it has helped keep the community alive and thriving so I think this thread is really on to something.

Of course when football season starts monday nights will be deadish on XBL till after the games.. so make it late, I wanna watch the McNabb and Westbrook-less Eagles games!

I think Profiles of the 6 classes would be cool too, a little backstory perhaps? Was the sniper a Cod fisherman before learning his craft..? Is that where that awesome beanie came from..?

Does the gunner have a body or is he like Robocop? Do his ears sweat in that suit?

All these questions are important... seriously.
  12. joshdale

joshdale New Member

Yes, Monday Night Football would be the biggest competitor to Monday Night Combat Live (that's what I'm calling it!!!), players of the week, or cash bonuses. I think that would make it more and more necessary to come up with a "gimmick" on Monday Nights to combat the Monday Night Football crowd. I for one will make it an effort to play on Monday Nights and if I have to stream from justin.tv or ustream to watch football, then so be it. What y'all think???
  13. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

to bad i will eb tired every monday cause of work or school
  14. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

I think doing something as simple as +25% income for monday nights every week would be cool, when there's xp rate boosts in other games on weekends they see a lot of players those nights, might even get some more sales :p
  15. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Yeah, I think a little boost in earnings every Monday Night would be awesome! It wouldn't be that drastic cuz it could be for only a few hours once a week, but it would be enough to make Mondays special.

JerkinIsAHabitx, your sig is a little obnoxious.
  16. JerkinIsAHabitx

JerkinIsAHabitx New Member

I know I changed it, were all good