Monday Night Combat for PS3 & NGP?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Cristari, February 2, 2011.

?

Would you buy this for the PS3

1. Yes I would love to play this on a PS3.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Yes I would love to play this on a NGP.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cristari

Cristari New Member

I don't want to start a console war here so anyone posting ant-XBOX and anti-Sony just please don't, the user base for all 3 platforms is generally about the same.

I love this game on PC but I am disheartened about the amount of aimbots present in game so it taints the PC version I play. I don't have a 360 and quite frankly don't want one. I do have a PS3 and would love to know if UBER are at any point considering developing a PS3/NGP version of this game. I am especially wondering if you are doing this as I think it would rake in loads if sold on the PSN for the NGP/PS3.

If this has been discussed already apologies as I couldn't find it. If it hasn't then please discuss without starting a console feud.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

the more the merrier
  3. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Sure, why not?
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i dont like it. because when they make it for ps3, they will entirely leave us 360 users out in the dark. even though they will say over and over that they are not going to, and they have been one of the best developers out there. as soon as they release the ps3 version, we all might as well give up hope and go play reach because they wont care about us whatsoever. it already happened on the pc version. its been like 2 days since the launch, and we havent seen ANY NEW DLC FOR THE 360! WTF UBER?!
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Quoted for humor value, and because someone is obviously as tired of reading the same stupid thread as I am.
  6. Warskull

Warskull New Member

They probably can't put the game on PS3 until at least August (maybe much later.) Microsoft likes to sign people to exclusivity deals. It took castle crashers years to hit the PS3.
  7. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

That's a good thing though, isn't it? Xbox Owners get games sooner than others in most cases :)!
  8. Cristari

Cristari New Member

Doesn't matter in fact that would be a bonus for the launch of the NGP. Imagine one of the first MP titles on the NGP being MNC! At the same time it's launched on PSN and maybe the PS+ customers get a week in advance!

It's such a great game it needs this type of exposure and earning potential! :D