The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Good games. The games are usually shorter because people don't play TDM (unless they are trying to impress people, in which case we make fun of them), and realize the objective is to get the ball down. Once the ball is down, everyone actually goes for it, which makes is why it feels shorter.

And kills are harder to get considering the skill level is generally higher, so no one runs into stupid fights and the supports understand their job is to heal.

I'll be sure to invite you more often though. Usually we try to stick to the same people who we know are reliable in game and will drop a meaningless public game to play with us.

They can last hours if you get the right core group of people. Problem is finding the right people.
  2. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

I'd like to give a shout out to Lilslayertorres. Keep it hot like fire, boy.
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

any relation?
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

GGs to draft teammate krunkthuzad.

He and I held off 4 enemys for about 5 mins before other people joined our team.
    I kept him and our turrets alive, and he held off both lanes of pros and bots.
    Our ball dropped once, but we got it back up. We won that game.

Mootpinks joined our game later, and us 3 took out a 5 man team. Yeah it was a pub, but it was still awesome.
    Moot's a mean gunner. Ya might wanna hide when you see em.
    GGs guys.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Good game tonight against some guy named "PeachyPony".
    I was partied up with REV, Trips and a couple others and he decided to show up in that game and almost pub stomp us.

Also, GG's to Nova Warlord. I always thought he stuck to Gunner but it turns out he's a pretty mean Assault too.
  6. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

But by Azura, by Azura, PeachyPony is the grand champion of the world, standing right next to me!

How could he lose?
  7. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

Haha thanks, but there are plenty better than me out there believe me.

Yeah they were good games, despite the various team balance issues. Your silvery tongue of healing saved me a few times on Steel Peel. Cheers for that.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i <3 pubstomping pubstompers. me and jon took out a 4 man team miserably yesterday.
  9. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Haha, NICE!
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

+2 melee kills. :D
  11. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Sorry Peachy, if I hadn't gotten myself rolled that first game you might've had a chance to finish the deed. Still enjoyed getting a few games against Jon, Rev, Peachy and Jack after that, though I think you guys were going for melee kills those games I still had fun playing against all of you with some pub stars.

I also enjoyed head crabbing peachy....and getting gunned down before I could set it off. :(
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I knew I forgot someone! GG's to you. Props for sticking around to help your teammates against stacked odds. ;)
  13. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Thanks Jon , and good games to you. I tried talking to you after the match , but it was doing that thing were i could see you were talking , but couldn't hear you lol.
  14. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

GGs to sensitivepsycho, and we must try the taunting assassin/deployed gunner ruse some time!
  15. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

He's my son. You caught me....
  16. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Pretty sure you went negative in the last game we were both in a couple days ago. You were playing assassin.
  17. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Lmao. Stop trying to start **** with people, Jraw. Sorry other people don't like to sit in their and KD whore all day.
  18. caseyATL

caseyATL New Member

GGs to Kckzi, who denied all of my melee attempts. Next time maybe the rest of my team will leave the base too. Bonus points for sing-taunting me after the game.

;(
  19. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

GGs to ipure evil and his friends! Even with puppetless ;)
  20. x killa

x killa New Member

GGs to everyone I played against. Your good whether you won or lost. ;)